Escaping Reality
Welcome to Quill and Ink's little escape from reality. Log in or sign up to post and make this irritating box go away.

:3
Escaping Reality
Welcome to Quill and Ink's little escape from reality. Log in or sign up to post and make this irritating box go away.

:3
Escaping Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you dream of perfection?Of course you do, you are human after all.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Fuck Scrolling
DRYH
Planestride
Digital Decay
Bass Line
Titanstuck
Deadmind
Game of Damnation
Super[HUMAN]
Mark of God
Chronicles of Rust
Hell On Earth
Soul Eater: The RP
Class 12
As Above
/error
Among Us
Gemstuck
Siliqua

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Keywords
Latest topics
» The Survivors & Politics (Races and Factions)
Elliot Greene from Planestride I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 11:46 am by Corbael

» A Guide to Dead Gods (Pantheon)
Elliot Greene from Planestride I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 12:35 pm by Corbael

» Escape: The Magpie
Elliot Greene from Planestride I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 12:50 am by Void

» Cecil Ardell From the Poison Apple
Elliot Greene from Planestride I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 12:03 am by Void

» ID CARD APPLICATION SHEET
Elliot Greene from Planestride I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 11:20 pm by Corbael

» The Four Qualities of a Gentleman
Elliot Greene from Planestride I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 11:02 pm by Corbael

» What's on the Radio?
Elliot Greene from Planestride I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 10:41 pm by Corbael

» For example...
Elliot Greene from Planestride I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 3:13 am by Void

» The Shot Heard 'Round The World
Elliot Greene from Planestride I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 11:45 pm by Void

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 31 on Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:10 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics

Elliot Greene from Planestride

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corbael
The Headshot Whore
Corbael

Elliot Greene from Planestride Empty
PostSubject: Elliot Greene from Planestride   Elliot Greene from Planestride I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 7:21 am

Name: Elliot Greene

Appearence: Elliot Greene from Planestride Eric_f10
Being a glass born elliot is posessed of six blades that float around his body. His are silver in color with red hilts, and curved in the style of katanas. They pulse with an obasidian aura, and are hot to the touch.

Personality: Selectively paranoid, extremely violent (mentally, at least), very articulate, generally relaxed, generally cheerful. Swears a lot. Elliot has a habit of being very blunt and this has gotten him into trouble on more than one occasion. If he thinks he can handle the potential backlash, he'll lay everything down on the table and highlight the "fuck yous" in neon green marker. If he feels like he could potentially lose the fight he might start, he becomes very paranoid and dodgy. His honesty is based entirely off of his power over the situation.Always looks before he leaps, unless under extreme stress. Under extreme stress he has a tendancy to question what is real and unreal while responding to his surroundings in a purely instinctual way. Elliot has trouble taking sides on an argument because he tends to see both sides. Others have told him he is the embodiment of a Libra.

Abilaties: Elliot speaks Celestial Tongue and Fire Tongue, having been born under the sign of Flames and having taught himself the Celestial Tongue in secret. He can fly/float, due to being a Glassborn. He can also create structures through pure concentration, although this takes a good deal of time for anything larger than himself.

Powers: Frequently used spells include -
Celex Fera - Celestial Fire - A breath attack that sprays a whirling stream of extremely hot purple/blue/black/white toxic smoke which burns the target.
Solfera Ta'ath - Scorching Touch - An attack that surrounds his hands with a white-hot flame, allowing him to burn anything he touches.
Fera Ta'ath - Fire Touch - Simply heats up his hands, without the fire, allowing him to melt or burn most substances. Unlike Scorching Touch, this attack actually causes him pain, although he doesn't seem to get burns unless he does it for several minutes (like 30.)
Celex Emfera - Celestial Ember - An attack that sends a flurry of sparks from his hands.

There is one other attack which he has never been able to explain. Under intense stress he sometimes speaks a word or phrase that he never remembers and has never to his knowledge learned. According to others the word is always different. But when he does speak this word, a large explosion happens. Centered on his body and reaching out for anywhere between 20-100 feet. The closer you are to him, the worse it hurts you. He loses conciousness for a few hours after this.

Other: Strangely enough, Elliot's lips never turned silver when he learned the Celestial Tongue. His tongue did. He has an abnormally long, silver tongue. He has no idea why, although the elders seemed to know and didn't like it at all.
Back to top Go down
https://escaperealityrp.forumotion.com
Void
The Headshot Troll
Void

Elliot Greene from Planestride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elliot Greene from Planestride   Elliot Greene from Planestride I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 7:37 am

Accepted mr silvertounge. Edited in your blades as well.
Back to top Go down

Elliot Greene from Planestride
Page 1 of 1