Escaping Reality
Welcome to Quill and Ink's little escape from reality. Log in or sign up to post and make this irritating box go away.

:3
Escaping Reality
Welcome to Quill and Ink's little escape from reality. Log in or sign up to post and make this irritating box go away.

:3
Escaping Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you dream of perfection?Of course you do, you are human after all.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Fuck Scrolling
DRYH
Planestride
Digital Decay
Bass Line
Titanstuck
Deadmind
Game of Damnation
Super[HUMAN]
Mark of God
Chronicles of Rust
Hell On Earth
Soul Eater: The RP
Class 12
As Above
/error
Among Us
Gemstuck
Siliqua

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Keywords
Latest topics
» The Survivors & Politics (Races and Factions)
Alyssa Gregorian from Improbable Island I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 11:46 am by Corbael

» A Guide to Dead Gods (Pantheon)
Alyssa Gregorian from Improbable Island I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 12:35 pm by Corbael

» Escape: The Magpie
Alyssa Gregorian from Improbable Island I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 12:50 am by Void

» Cecil Ardell From the Poison Apple
Alyssa Gregorian from Improbable Island I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 12:03 am by Void

» ID CARD APPLICATION SHEET
Alyssa Gregorian from Improbable Island I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 11:20 pm by Corbael

» The Four Qualities of a Gentleman
Alyssa Gregorian from Improbable Island I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 11:02 pm by Corbael

» What's on the Radio?
Alyssa Gregorian from Improbable Island I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 10:41 pm by Corbael

» For example...
Alyssa Gregorian from Improbable Island I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 3:13 am by Void

» The Shot Heard 'Round The World
Alyssa Gregorian from Improbable Island I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 11:45 pm by Void

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 31 on Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:10 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics

Alyssa Gregorian from Improbable Island

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corbael
The Headshot Whore
Corbael

Alyssa Gregorian from Improbable Island Empty
PostSubject: Alyssa Gregorian from Improbable Island   Alyssa Gregorian from Improbable Island I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 3:26 pm

Name: Alyssa Gregorian
Race: Joker

Physical Description:
Spoiler:

Personality: Alyssa Gregorian is Ace's sister, all though she doesn't know it. She and Ace are very similar when it comes to personality. Easily bored, very collected, cold and distant. But unlike Ace, Alyssa can feel emotion. Too much emotion. Alyssa doesn't get happy, sad or mad. Alyssa gets ecstatic, abysmally depressed or furious. Usually she's stuck in depression. She is, however, very self-confident and won't back down from a challenge.

Race Power: Mad bomber
Individual Power: Nightmare - Alyssa can and will send you into your own Nightmares. When she uses this power, the immediate area becomes pitch black and her own form appears to be in negative colors. Only you can see what's going on...Everyone else will wonder why you're writhing on the ground and why the Joker in front of you is funny colors.

Main Weapon: The large face on her hat is not just for show. That is Jack, a being that is fused with Alyssa thanks to the Improbability Drive. Jack speaks both out loud and telepathically to Alyssa. And he doesn't like when Alyssa is in any kind of danger. So when he is needed, red ribbons and razor-edged rose petals fly from his mouth in the form of a scream, binding and slicing the fuck out of anyone who provokes him.
Secondary Weapon: Playing Cards - Alyssa and Ace both use the same type of playing cards and Alyssa keeps the aces up her sleeve as well.

Dice: Alyssa wears her dice as earrings and only takes them off to roll.
2 - Jack in the Box - Surprise! You find yourself bound up in the strongest damn ribbons you've ever seen and Jack seems to be laughing hysterically.
3 - Bird and the Worm - What a lovely murder of crows...
4 - Bounce - You might not want to move.You are extremely bouncy now. Whether you take this as an oppertunity to bounce across AceHigh like a madman or as a chance to tackle-huggle with extra flare, is up to you. You might also want to watch your time. After 20 minutes you aren't so bouncy any more.
5 - Silence is Golden - A gold plate of metal has fastened itself over your mouth. I wouldn't reccomend attempting to rip it off, unless you want your entire face to come with it. You can speak again in 30 minutes.
6 - Hour Glass - Do you feel that horrific pressure? That unidentifable task that MUST be done? Time is running out and your body is feeling the crunch.
7 - You Win Money! - Alyssa face palms and hands you 100 Req.
8 - Starry Skies - If it's nighttime, meteor shower to the face. If it's day time, tiny pebbles to the face.
9 - Gravity - The first unfortunate part of Alyssa rolling a 9 is that Jack will inevietably say "I don't think they understand the GRAVITY of the situation!" and start laughing hysterically. The second unfortunate part is that you are slammed into the ground and each of your your limbs weighs 50 pounds extra.
10 - sLAUGHTER - You can't stop laughing. Your sides are in pain, you can't breathe, you're not even sure what it is that's so damn funny...Oh, and your coughing up blood. If in an hour you haven't bled out, you can stop laughing and hacking.
11 - ??? - This seems to have no effect at all unless there are other Jokers around. Every Joker in the immediate area produces the effects of rolling an 11 on their dice.
12 - The Obsidian Ballroom - Welcome to the Obsidian Ballroom. You are here until you can kill the Nightmare. When you've finished that, you will be sent back to the place where you were standing. No time will have passed in the real world...But you will still have the exhaustion and injuries caused by the Nightmare.
Back to top Go down
https://escaperealityrp.forumotion.com
Void
The Headshot Troll
Void

Alyssa Gregorian from Improbable Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alyssa Gregorian from Improbable Island   Alyssa Gregorian from Improbable Island I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:18 pm

approved
Back to top Go down

Alyssa Gregorian from Improbable Island
Page 1 of 1