Escaping Reality
Welcome to Quill and Ink's little escape from reality. Log in or sign up to post and make this irritating box go away.

:3
Escaping Reality
Welcome to Quill and Ink's little escape from reality. Log in or sign up to post and make this irritating box go away.

:3
Escaping Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you dream of perfection?Of course you do, you are human after all.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Fuck Scrolling
DRYH
Planestride
Digital Decay
Bass Line
Titanstuck
Deadmind
Game of Damnation
Super[HUMAN]
Mark of God
Chronicles of Rust
Hell On Earth
Soul Eater: The RP
Class 12
As Above
/error
Among Us
Gemstuck
Siliqua

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Keywords
Latest topics
» The Survivors & Politics (Races and Factions)
Escher Peron From As Above I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 11:46 am by Corbael

» A Guide to Dead Gods (Pantheon)
Escher Peron From As Above I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 12:35 pm by Corbael

» Escape: The Magpie
Escher Peron From As Above I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 12:50 am by Void

» Cecil Ardell From the Poison Apple
Escher Peron From As Above I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 12:03 am by Void

» ID CARD APPLICATION SHEET
Escher Peron From As Above I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 11:20 pm by Corbael

» The Four Qualities of a Gentleman
Escher Peron From As Above I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 11:02 pm by Corbael

» What's on the Radio?
Escher Peron From As Above I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 10:41 pm by Corbael

» For example...
Escher Peron From As Above I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 3:13 am by Void

» The Shot Heard 'Round The World
Escher Peron From As Above I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 11:45 pm by Void

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 31 on Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:10 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Escher Peron From As Above

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Void
The Headshot Troll
Void

Escher Peron From As Above Empty
PostSubject: Escher Peron From As Above   Escher Peron From As Above I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 6:05 pm

Name: Escher Peron (Known as Pear by friends)

Arcania: Nova

Faction: Fenrir

Appearance: Escher is of average height with a slim build and bright, nearly electric-blue eyes. He tries to keep a low profile, but this is made somewhat difficult by the fact that he is both over six feet tall, is ghostly pale and has hair that looks like it is completely bleached. It is not, his hair has just gotten lighter and lighter over time. He tends to wear darker blues and red jackets, usually complete with a hat, to avoid the worst looks of intrigue. The overall result is that it looks like he is dressed up as a business casual vampire at pretty much all times.

Personal: Escher was born with pure black hair, and black eyes. Growing up, he was a precocious, if somewhat overzealous individual, taking it upon himself to solve any 'mysteries' that his classmates and friends could find. About half the time, he managed to find lost objects and such, which would have been great if he hadn't managed to consistently get himself stuck in difficult and sometimes even genuinely dangerous situations. It was during one of these investigations that Escher ended up in the backyard of someone with a vary tall fence, and some very dangerous security.

Most children would have ended up as a statistic, but Escher instead simply vanished. He stayed gone for nearly five hours before he appeared at home, shaking, mute, and with hair and skin a shade lighter than before. After examination by doctors showed no ill effects to his odd adventure, there was discussion about him possibly being an early emergence lunamancer. There was a fair bit of excitement, as invisibility was usually an advanced ability. Was he a prodigy?

No one knew, as Escher refused to speak, or write about what had happened for a good few months. When he finally began speaking again, he appeared not to remember what had occurred. For a span of years, that seemed to be the end of it. Escher graduated middle school, and was in the second year of high school before the odd phenomenon repeated itself. This time, in a physical education class. Rock climbing was the activity, and while he was usually good at it, that day, Escher fell off the top of the climbing wall. He had a harness, and rope, so no one was particularly concerned until he vanished mid-fall. In front of a crowd of shocked onlookers, and empty harness was lowered down. A few minutes later, Escher appeared in the locker-rooms, his eyes and hair now a dark brown.

More things happened also, ask me about them.

Personal Talents: Escher is an accomplished carpenter, and whittles in his spare time. He is quite athletic, more so than most, as he likes to spend a lot of time outside. He is also an accomplished free-runner, though the actual results of this tend to be getting yelled at the police more often than not.

Arcane Talents: Escher is very much attuned to the lunomancy side of things, displaying all the signs of an accomplished arcania. This is his cover. If he can be a good lunomancer, who is to know what else he can do? It is an imperfect solution, but it has kept him out of Helios's grasp thus-far. Only people close to him are aware that he is capable of anything more than some very advanced shadow manipulation. Though he is loath to admit it, Escher seems to have a very strong affinity for the void, finding it nearly effortless to step into it's depths. That said, he is also somewhat hypnotized by the experience, so he tries to avoid it where possible. He is unsure what would happen if he let himself 'fade' but he is sure that it would have serious consequences for the people around him. Thus, while he is very good at what could be considered teleportation, it is a capability he uses sparingly. Also in this category is his special ability, which allows him to pull energy away from things. The rather disturbing visual reminder of this is the literal leeching of color from whatever is affected. The only direct use Escher has found for this disgusts him somewhat. He can quite easily pull away the electrical signals that allow for thought in other people, giving him the capability to literally erase someone's short term memory, while also giving them a few grey hairs.
Back to top Go down

Escher Peron From As Above
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escaping Reality :: Important Things :: Characters From All Walks Of Life-
Jump to: