Escaping Reality
Welcome to Quill and Ink's little escape from reality. Log in or sign up to post and make this irritating box go away.

:3
Escaping Reality
Welcome to Quill and Ink's little escape from reality. Log in or sign up to post and make this irritating box go away.

:3
Escaping Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you dream of perfection?Of course you do, you are human after all.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Fuck Scrolling
DRYH
Planestride
Digital Decay
Bass Line
Titanstuck
Deadmind
Game of Damnation
Super[HUMAN]
Mark of God
Chronicles of Rust
Hell On Earth
Soul Eater: The RP
Class 12
As Above
/error
Among Us
Gemstuck
Siliqua

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Keywords
Latest topics
» The Survivors & Politics (Races and Factions)
Wrath of the Dead Presidents - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 11:46 am by Corbael

» A Guide to Dead Gods (Pantheon)
Wrath of the Dead Presidents - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 12:35 pm by Corbael

» Escape: The Magpie
Wrath of the Dead Presidents - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 12:50 am by Void

» Cecil Ardell From the Poison Apple
Wrath of the Dead Presidents - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 12:03 am by Void

» ID CARD APPLICATION SHEET
Wrath of the Dead Presidents - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 11:20 pm by Corbael

» The Four Qualities of a Gentleman
Wrath of the Dead Presidents - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 11:02 pm by Corbael

» What's on the Radio?
Wrath of the Dead Presidents - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 10:41 pm by Corbael

» For example...
Wrath of the Dead Presidents - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 3:13 am by Void

» The Shot Heard 'Round The World
Wrath of the Dead Presidents - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 11:45 pm by Void

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 31 on Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:10 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics

Wrath of the Dead Presidents

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2
    AuthorMessage
    Corbael
    The Headshot Whore
    Corbael

Wrath of the Dead Presidents - Page 2 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Wrath of the Dead Presidents   Wrath of the Dead Presidents - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 7:57 pm

Hell yeah!

Phoenix grinned. He could foresee one hell of a future traveling with this guy and was almost certain he'd never have to see the inside of a pod again. As the soldier whirled around and struck him, Phoenix frowned.

Keep him busy and start backing up. You've got like 10 seconds before I do something unreasonable.

[75 - It hits.]
    [260 damage. Hot damn.]

The knives positioned themselves around the soldier one by one at different angles, circling slowly as each one appeared. Phoenix smirked again and raised one hand, bending his fingers into claws again before shouting:

Fuck. You.

The knives all drove themselves violently into the soldier with shocking force, some of them exiting the other side of their entry point. The soldier was nothing more than a shredded pile of colorful metal. Phoenix tilted his chin up, rather proud of his ability to do that.

I've been waiting to do that little trick for a very long time.

This was perhaps the first time in centuries that he had torn something apart purposely and guilt-free.
    Back to top Go down
    https://escaperealityrp.forumotion.com
    Void
    The Headshot Troll
    Void

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of the Dead Presidents   Wrath of the Dead Presidents - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 8:04 pm

Bashy backed up as instructed, and let out a laugh as he saw the soldier get shredded. "Damn man, that shit's gotta hurt."

He cracked his neck, managing to catch his breath. "So, that was weird... don't remember hell being quite so....uh...Toy-heavy?" He nudged a shard of cold metal with his foot.

"I mean-" The sound of another wall breaking somewhere fairly distant made Bashy look around in worry. "I dunno man, I don't know which way is out, but we should prolly try to find out what's going on, before someone tries to come and stick us back in one of these." he said, jerking his thumb back at one of the pods behind him.
    Back to top Go down
    Corbael
    The Headshot Whore
    Corbael

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of the Dead Presidents   Wrath of the Dead Presidents - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 8:13 pm

Phoenix nodded. He wasn't sure which way was out either. All the hallways looked exactly the same, endless lines of doors that looked no different from the next. And surely someone had heard all of this noise.

I dunno, man. I kind of want to know what the hell those things were and why they came after us. They did kind of leave a giant hole in the wall, so we could see where that goes. It's not like we have anything better to do, really.
    Back to top Go down
    Void
    The Headshot Troll
    Void

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of the Dead Presidents   Wrath of the Dead Presidents - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 8:22 pm

Bashy shrugged. "Works for me." he said. "I mean, at least they can't lock down a hole in the wall, right?"

He walked over to the hole, running his hand along its shredded edge. He peered inside. "Looks like it leads to another hallway like this one." He said, a bit disappointed. "But there's another hole in that one... damn, these guys don't understand doors do they..."

He glanced at Phoenix, a smile behind his mask. "Then again, common trait around here i guess..." Before phoenix could respond, he was through the wall.
    Back to top Go down
    Corbael
    The Headshot Whore
    Corbael

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of the Dead Presidents   Wrath of the Dead Presidents - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 11:42 am

Hey, listen, it's been a while since I had to do that. Give me a break.

Phoenix leaned through the hole, scanning the hallway for any sort of immediate danger. He stepped through lightly and caught up to Bashy quickly, walking just slightly behind him.

So, uh...Now what? Go through the next hole or...?
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of the Dead Presidents   Wrath of the Dead Presidents - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wrath of the Dead Presidents
    Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2