Escaping Reality
Welcome to Quill and Ink's little escape from reality. Log in or sign up to post and make this irritating box go away.

:3
Escaping Reality
Welcome to Quill and Ink's little escape from reality. Log in or sign up to post and make this irritating box go away.

:3
Escaping Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you dream of perfection?Of course you do, you are human after all.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Fuck Scrolling
DRYH
Planestride
Digital Decay
Bass Line
Titanstuck
Deadmind
Game of Damnation
Super[HUMAN]
Mark of God
Chronicles of Rust
Hell On Earth
Soul Eater: The RP
Class 12
As Above
/error
Among Us
Gemstuck
Siliqua

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Keywords
Latest topics
» The Survivors & Politics (Races and Factions)
Those Fortunate Few [Fortune 1] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 11:46 am by Corbael

» A Guide to Dead Gods (Pantheon)
Those Fortunate Few [Fortune 1] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 12:35 pm by Corbael

» Escape: The Magpie
Those Fortunate Few [Fortune 1] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 12:50 am by Void

» Cecil Ardell From the Poison Apple
Those Fortunate Few [Fortune 1] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 12:03 am by Void

» ID CARD APPLICATION SHEET
Those Fortunate Few [Fortune 1] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 11:20 pm by Corbael

» The Four Qualities of a Gentleman
Those Fortunate Few [Fortune 1] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 11:02 pm by Corbael

» What's on the Radio?
Those Fortunate Few [Fortune 1] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 10:41 pm by Corbael

» For example...
Those Fortunate Few [Fortune 1] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 3:13 am by Void

» The Shot Heard 'Round The World
Those Fortunate Few [Fortune 1] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 11:45 pm by Void

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 31 on Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:10 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Those Fortunate Few [Fortune 1]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Void
The Headshot Troll
Void

Those Fortunate Few [Fortune 1] Empty
PostSubject: Those Fortunate Few [Fortune 1]   Those Fortunate Few [Fortune 1] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:26 pm

The room was dim.Two rows of metal beds with white attached mattresses and pillows lined the walls. A hum of constant energy seemed to flow through the place, as though the walls held complex mechanisms, just below their shining surfaces. For a place so clean and devoid of odd objects, the room was unnerving, almost terrifying in its blankness. No windows or doors were apparent, the only thing that seemed to be out of place was the glowing red orb of light floating in the middle of the space.

It was quiet in a way that suggested an oncoming storm. In the beds lay Six individuals. Lined up, three on each wall of bunks. They were breathing deeply, sleeping, almost apearing Catatonic.

Then, the room brightened, and the orb in the middle of the room spoke in a cool female voice. "Wake up, aspects of fortune." It said shortly, and suddenly, each of the six individuals found themselves jolted awake, as though shocked.

"Please stand by and remain in your beds." The orb said firmly. "Failure to do so will lead to your forceful restraint."

--------------------

Kat woke up swinging. She had been plunged into unconsciousness doing so, and it only seemed fitting. Her fist connected with hard metal, and she let out a number of hissed explicatives. As she looked around, holding her bruised knuckles, she realized that what she had hit was the metal edge of what seemed to be a smooth bed, poured from a single piece of shining metal.

"What the hell..." She muttered, looking around. She counted five others. "No...but really...What the hell?" the last three words became progressively louder towards the end, when Kat lapsed into silence, seemingly deciding to wait until she knew who to assault.

---------------------

Carson was not having very nice dreams. For one, even asleep, he could tell that he was paralyzed. Sleep paralasis was something he had experienced before, but it still wasn't fun. No, that wasn't the issue. Somehow, he could tell that something had changed. Something was fucked up about what was going on...if he could just put his finger on i-

Carson sat up with a jolt. Oh, strange place with no way out and five other people, that seemed pretty fucked up.

He felt a bizarre sense of satisfaction at having been correct, then he realized that being correct meant that he had been kidnapped and...somehow put in a room with no doors. Nope, not thinking about the physics of it, that he could deal with later.

"So..." He said tentatively "Anyone here know what's going on? Also, how we even got into this room?"

Last edited by Void on Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Corbael
The Headshot Whore
Corbael

Those Fortunate Few [Fortune 1] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Those Fortunate Few [Fortune 1]   Those Fortunate Few [Fortune 1] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:45 pm

Noah opened his eyes to find himself staring up at an incredibly smooth, white ceiling. No, wait, his eyes weren't open...He opened his eyes again and found himself still staring up at a smooth, white ceiling. He scrunched up his face, confused and slightly annoyed. The last thing he remembered clearly was sitting down on the low stone wall outside of his high school building to wait for the bus.

Now he was...well he wasn't on the low stone wall outside of his high school building. And apparently he didn't have his glasses with him either; everything was blurry and it was causing a dull ache to begin at the back of his eyes. He sighed as he reached up to pinch the bridge of his nose in hopes of alleviating the pain a bit, but his fingers brushed instead the cold plastic frame of his glasses.

"Wait, what." He sat up, whisking the glassess off his face and blinking wildly. Everything was crystal clear. It was like seeing the world in super high-definition. "Wait...No, hold on. What the fuck is this shit?"

-------------------

Anna sat bolt upright immediately, looking wildly this way and that. Her first thought was not "Oh shit where am I" as it probably should have been, but rather "Oh shit are the kids alright". There were no kids to be found, however. There were five other individuals laying in five other beds just like hers, mostly looking confused and annoyed. She furrowed her brow. Last time she checked she was...

Wait what she doing before this. She honestly couldn't remember.

--------------------

Aaron was very distressed. He propped himself up on his elbows, eyes wide and mouth hanging open slightly. He had been sketching. He had been sketching a crappy little doodle of his favorite OTP. Had he, in the process of indulging his love for GamTav, managed to open a portal into another realm? Oh god had everything been a dream up until this point? Was he in a mental hospital?

He tried very hard to say "What's going on? Why is there a giant floating orb in this room? Who are you people? What is happening?" but all that came out was a strangled squeak, a bit like a mouse being kicked across the floor.
Back to top Go down
https://escaperealityrp.forumotion.com

Those Fortunate Few [Fortune 1]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escaping Reality :: Titanstuck :: The Barracks-
Jump to: