Escaping Reality
Welcome to Quill and Ink's little escape from reality. Log in or sign up to post and make this irritating box go away.

:3
Escaping Reality
Welcome to Quill and Ink's little escape from reality. Log in or sign up to post and make this irritating box go away.

:3
Escaping Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you dream of perfection?Of course you do, you are human after all.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Fuck Scrolling
DRYH
Planestride
Digital Decay
Bass Line
Titanstuck
Deadmind
Game of Damnation
Super[HUMAN]
Mark of God
Chronicles of Rust
Hell On Earth
Soul Eater: The RP
Class 12
As Above
/error
Among Us
Gemstuck
Siliqua

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Keywords
Latest topics
» The Survivors & Politics (Races and Factions)
Pharoh Match 2  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 11:46 am by Corbael

» A Guide to Dead Gods (Pantheon)
Pharoh Match 2  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 12:35 pm by Corbael

» Escape: The Magpie
Pharoh Match 2  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 12:50 am by Void

» Cecil Ardell From the Poison Apple
Pharoh Match 2  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 12:03 am by Void

» ID CARD APPLICATION SHEET
Pharoh Match 2  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 11:20 pm by Corbael

» The Four Qualities of a Gentleman
Pharoh Match 2  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 11:02 pm by Corbael

» What's on the Radio?
Pharoh Match 2  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 10:41 pm by Corbael

» For example...
Pharoh Match 2  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 3:13 am by Void

» The Shot Heard 'Round The World
Pharoh Match 2  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 11:45 pm by Void

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 31 on Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:10 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics

Pharoh Match 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Void
The Headshot Troll
Void

Pharoh Match 2  Empty
PostSubject: Pharoh Match 2    Pharoh Match 2  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 5:35 pm

As the elevator brought him closer to the oncoming fighting, Jazz clenched his fists, wishing fervently that he had been wearing his heavy leathers when he got transported here. Having some padding or armor would have been nice. He stopped pacing for a moment, letting out a snicker. Okay, to be fair, just not being transported here would have been better, but, fuck it.

It was always like this before a fight he knew was coming, frantic energy as his body gave him a boost for what was to come. He threw a few practice punches in the air. He was ready, he was; his knuckles brushed the side of the elevator, and something gave a disturbing crunch on the other side. He blinked a few times.

"What the..."

The doors opened behind him with a hiss. He took the accidental opportunity to look cool, slowly turning around with a feral grin on his face, and pointing at his opponent.

His smile faltered for a moment. "Oh this is gonna be some shit." He muttered, looking unhappily at what appeared to be a petite twelve year old girl.
Back to top Go down
Corbael
The Headshot Whore
Corbael

Pharoh Match 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharoh Match 2    Pharoh Match 2  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 5:44 pm

Ryan clasped his hands behind his head, wishing that he had something to chew on. A piece of straw, a cigarette at least, just something. It would have helped distract him. He was more concerned with proving his worth on the big screen than anything else right now.

As the doors slid open, his eyebrows shot up. He had been expecting someone...beefier. This guy was sufficiently tall - lanky, fairly long hair, stance of a stubborn street rat. Glasses. Ryan let out a little snort of laughter.

"Oh come on, you want me to hit a guy with glasses?" He stepped out and looked around, arms extended as if to say 'that's fucking cheap'. "I will, I mean I'll mug this fucker for his lunch money any day of the week, but glasses?"

Back to top Go down
https://escaperealityrp.forumotion.com
Void
The Headshot Troll
Void

Pharoh Match 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharoh Match 2    Pharoh Match 2  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 5:57 pm

Jazz looked critically over at his opponent. "Uh...Hi?" He said sheepishly, walking out to the middle of the arena as his opponent did the same. "Uh, what's your na-"

"Shut up and fight me asshole." The little girl said, with entirely more venom than seemed appropriate for her age group.

Jazz blinked. "Oh. OK." He said, quickly reconsidering his stance on punching children in the jaw.

"I mean, if you don't want to-" Suddenly, the girl was behind him, she let out a small battle cry and kicked him in the back of the knee. He didn't even stumble.

"Ow." Jazz said, more in surprise than pain. "How the fuck..."

She was in front of him. she gave him a swift jab to the stomach, which actually did hurt. "OW! Fuck you!" He snarled, aiming a kick at her. She vanished again, and this time, reappeared beside him. Jazz gritted his teeth in frustration, stomping to his right to adjust his position, and to avoid the punch in the groin he assumed would be an upcoming strategy. As he stomped however, the girl gave a small yelp, and fell down. Jazz stepped back as she flailed out with a fist rolling to her feet.

He was somewhere between asking if she was alright and donkey kicking her in the face. He settled on giving her the finger.

-------------------

"Some of us need to see, you colossal prick." the bespectacled boy said, rolling his eyes. "I was wondering if I was going to have too much empathy with my opponent to kick their ass, but somehow i doubt it's going to be a problem." He said, striding towards Ryan.
Back to top Go down
Corbael
The Headshot Whore
Corbael

Pharoh Match 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharoh Match 2    Pharoh Match 2  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 6:00 pm

"Baby, I don't think you want to see what I'm gonna do to you anyway."

Ryan had high hopes for himself. Hell, he was at perfect groin-punching level. Striding confidently toward his opponent, he mulled over his options. Glasses or groin, glasses or groin...decisions, man. Either one was (hopefully) going to be crippling in some way.

"In fact, you really don't want to see what I'm going to do to you. Might as well toss those frames before they get broken."
Back to top Go down
Void
The Headshot Troll
Void

Pharoh Match 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharoh Match 2    Pharoh Match 2  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 6:24 pm

As Jazz watched the girl disappear for the fourth time, he realized that he was getting really goddamned tired of it. She kneed him in the ass. He spit a string of curses as her at about the same moment that she went in for a headbutt into his ribs.

That, was a mistake. Jazz suddenly had a child in a headlock, something that he really never thought would be necessary. She struggled angrily in his grasp, pounding his leg with her fists, and leaving a painful bruise. "Look, just fucking tap out or some shit and we can- Suddenly, the girl seemed to be going at several hundred miles per hour. The barrage of punches had gone past painful now, and Jazz was seriously considering putting the girl in a sleeper hold.

Then, in a move that confused jazz enough to throw him off balance, She launched into him, sending him backwards, and sending her collapsing on top of him.

Jazz was getting well and truly pissed now. He felt himself fall, and with a crack that made his stomach crawl, he landed on his shoulder. The pain blanked him out for a moment. He took a breath through gritted teeth.

The girl was still trying to punch him. He had no time for this shit. He shoved her off with his good hand, and it was like a severe static shock as he made contact. She stumbled back, tripping over her own feet, and an incongruous amount of blood started coming out of her nose.

Jazz wondered idly through the pain what was up with that, he had shoved her via her stomach, not her face. Then, she landed, and a sound like crunching paper rang out. An extremely high pitched scream split the air.

Jazz let out a little groan of pain as he sat up, holding his shoulder, which was fully dislocated. He had dislocated it once before, and was now summarily dreading trying to get it back into its socket. Then, something stopped him cold. His opponent was on the ground, gasping for air. One of her legs, and both her arms seemed to be broken.

"Oh holy fuck." He murmured. "Shit, Medic!" He yelled, looking around the empty space. The girl's eyes rolled up.

"Subject; Osiris wins, combatant has been rendered unconscious."

Jazz blinked, "OK, yeah but-" The ground opened up below him. "Oh holy fuck I-"

---------------

Ryan's opponent gave him a sneer. "By the end of this, I'm not just going to need glasses to see you, I'm going to need a shovel."

He began circling around Ryan, seemingly using his larger stature to gain an advantage before the fighting got up close.
Back to top Go down
Corbael
The Headshot Whore
Corbael

Pharoh Match 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharoh Match 2    Pharoh Match 2  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 6:32 pm

Ryan didn't like being circled. It was actually a specific pet peeve of his. Brought him back to times when there were twelve people and he wound up parkouring the fuck away from danger. He frowned and stood still. This should be fairly easy, actually, since he'd gotten out of this sort of situation before...How had he even done that anyway?

"I can dig it." He smirked. "Can you?"

As he said the last words he dropped low and lunged backwards, throwing his elbow towards his opponent's lower stomach.
Back to top Go down
Void
The Headshot Troll
Void

Pharoh Match 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharoh Match 2    Pharoh Match 2  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 6:36 pm

Ryan's opponent went low, blocking with his shoulder as Ryan went in for his first attack. The boy winced as one of the elbows made contact with his ribs, but he quickly lashed back out with one of his fists, a sharp jab, right at Ryan's ear. The strike was precise, and almost looked practiced.
Back to top Go down
Corbael
The Headshot Whore
Corbael

Pharoh Match 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharoh Match 2    Pharoh Match 2  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 6:42 pm

Ryan felt his elbow connect, albeit not where he wanted it to. Instinctively, he ducked his head quickly to make up for his mistake. His opponent's fist went past it's mark, striking his shoulder instead and knocking him off balance. Stumbling slightly, he straightened up and planted both feet firmly. Great, he's done this before. Fuck. Me.

"Not bad. Not good enough either, though." Make him doubt himself. He repeated the word's his older brother had drilled into his head a thousand times. "Is that the best you can do? Come on, I know you've got something more than that for me."
Back to top Go down
Void
The Headshot Troll
Void

Pharoh Match 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharoh Match 2    Pharoh Match 2  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 6:46 pm

Mild confusion painted the other boy's face for a moment, severe doubt, but then, in barely an instant, he seemed to get over it. "Alright then, if that wasn't your speed, how about this!"

The boy dashed forwards, stopping just outside Ryan's natural range, and threw a hammer punch down, using Ryan's lower height as leverage. The movements were oddly mechanical, as though they were more of a routine than skill.
Back to top Go down
Corbael
The Headshot Whore
Corbael

Pharoh Match 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharoh Match 2    Pharoh Match 2  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 6:50 pm

Ryan's muscles twitched with the urge to dive forward, but the other boy had stopped short and that was fucking him up. Instead, he settled for leaning out of the way and grabbing the swinging arm with one hand, pulling it down sharply. Twisting his body as quickly as he could, he threw his other hand down in a near-identical hammer-like motion right where he anticipated the boy's neck to be.
Back to top Go down
Void
The Headshot Troll
Void

Pharoh Match 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharoh Match 2    Pharoh Match 2  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 6:57 pm

Halfway through his motion, the other boy seemed to realize that what he was doing was not effective, as he was grabbed, that fact seemed to sink in. Contrary to what seemed likely however, he did not try to power through, but instead fell forwards, into Ryan's body. He let out a pained grunt as Ryan's fist landed squarely on his shoulder blade, but now, the both of them were likely going on the floor. It seemed that Ryan's opponent had made another split-second decision. It was becoming clear though that his movements had very little to do with knowing how to fight, and a lot more with doing specific moves.
Back to top Go down
Corbael
The Headshot Whore
Corbael

Pharoh Match 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharoh Match 2    Pharoh Match 2  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 7:04 pm

Not...bad. This guy thinks more than he fights, though. He can't fight with someone, can he?

Ryan hit the ground with a loud "oomph". The elbow in his stomach was unpleasant, and admittedly he wasn't sure why this guy was sprawled across his legs like an idiot.

"Good...job?" He said with a quizzical expression as he brought his knee up sharply, shoving the man's head into it with one arm and holding himself up with the other.
Back to top Go down
Void
The Headshot Troll
Void

Pharoh Match 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharoh Match 2    Pharoh Match 2  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 7:08 pm

The sound of fracturing glass and angry person filled the air. One of the boy's lenses was completely gone, and a cut under his left eye showed that broken glass and fighting do not mix well. With a look of extreme irritation, that transferred oddly into a look of concentration within less than a second, the boy launched himself forwards, trying to use his full (If not particularly prodigious) Weight to knock the breath out of Ryan with another slam.
Back to top Go down
Corbael
The Headshot Whore
Corbael

Pharoh Match 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharoh Match 2    Pharoh Match 2  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 7:19 pm

"I think you're blee- woomph" Ryan's sub-par joke was cut off by another better-timed body slam. He fell back hard, groaning as his head hit the floor. Taking a moment to regain his breath, Ryan let him have his fun. He let him get into a proper (if not realistically impractical) street-fighter straddle. Catching a couple of blows to the jaw in the process, Ryan brought both hands up into his opponents stomach as hard as he could with limited space to do so.

"Ok, but for that to work the way you wanted it to," He grunted, scrambling to slide himself up a few inches and bringing his knee up into his opponent's crotch. "You must first have weight to throw around you fucking rookie."

Back to top Go down
Void
The Headshot Troll
Void

Pharoh Match 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharoh Match 2    Pharoh Match 2  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 8:29 pm

Whatever else he had expected, Ryan's opponent had, it seemed, not expected that. He rolled off with a wheeze, doubled over in pain. He managed to roll back, and shakily get to his feet, the cut on his face making him look slightly maniacal when paired with his agonized grimace.

"You, are going to fucking pay for that." The other boy rasped through clenched teeth. He hung back, his guard up, seemingly waiting for Ryan to try something. Now he was going reactive as opposed to offensive, perhaps due to the realization that Ryan was perfectly capable of hitting him, and hitting him hard.
Back to top Go down
Corbael
The Headshot Whore
Corbael

Pharoh Match 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharoh Match 2    Pharoh Match 2  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 8:45 pm

Ryan laughed, shaking his head as he pushed himself up onto his feet. "Keep telling yourself that, kid. You got the tech, but you don't have the skill." A thought occurred to him. He wasn't sure why, but it did.

"Do me a favor," He said, walking towards him as menacingly as someone can whilst being a full foot shorter than their opponent. "Stay still so I can finish this quickly."
Back to top Go down
Void
The Headshot Troll
Void

Pharoh Match 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharoh Match 2    Pharoh Match 2  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 8:49 pm

For a few moments, His opponent's eyes defocused. He seemed to teeter on the edge of movement, and then, he lunged. He was slower than before, as though working through some sort of mental fog, but the body blow he threw, hoping to take out ryan's ribs, still had some powerful momentum behind it.
Back to top Go down
Corbael
The Headshot Whore
Corbael

Pharoh Match 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharoh Match 2    Pharoh Match 2  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 8:53 pm

Ryan's brow furrowed in confusion. The fuck was this guy's problem...? It didn't matter at the moment, however, because there was still a body throwing itself at him. It didn't take much to step to the side, positioning himself next to his opponent and thrusting his shoulder into his ribs with his own body weight.

"Bitch I said stay still, not throw yourself around like a fucking bag of meat."
Back to top Go down
Void
The Headshot Troll
Void

Pharoh Match 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharoh Match 2    Pharoh Match 2  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 9:00 pm

His opponent went down hard. His glasses were askew, and he was breathing hard, but, more oddly, he seemed to be having a great deal of trouble moving, as though he was questioning each decision that he made about where to go. After the span of a few seconds of flailing, he lay still, his breath still coming out labored. "What....the fuck did you......do..." he rasped.
Back to top Go down
Corbael
The Headshot Whore
Corbael

Pharoh Match 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharoh Match 2    Pharoh Match 2  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 9:06 pm

Ryan stared blankly at his opponent as he flailed around and, after he finally lay still, winced at the question. He had no idea what he'd done. But it didn't matter, he was fighting, he was winning. And he'd be damned if his own concern for the human race ever, ever got in his way.

So he didn't answer. Instead, he crouched down, place one hand under the man's jaw and the other on the back of his head, and braced himself for the unpleasant sound of a snapping neck.
Back to top Go down
Void
The Headshot Troll
Void

Pharoh Match 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharoh Match 2    Pharoh Match 2  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 9:08 pm

The sound was indeed unpleasant.
Back to top Go down
Corbael
The Headshot Whore
Corbael

Pharoh Match 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharoh Match 2    Pharoh Match 2  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 9:09 pm

Also unpleasant was the girlish scream Ryan let out as the floor fell out from under both of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pharoh Match 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharoh Match 2    Pharoh Match 2  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pharoh Match 2
Page 1 of 1