Escaping Reality
Welcome to Quill and Ink's little escape from reality. Log in or sign up to post and make this irritating box go away.

:3
Escaping Reality
Welcome to Quill and Ink's little escape from reality. Log in or sign up to post and make this irritating box go away.

:3
Escaping Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you dream of perfection?Of course you do, you are human after all.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Fuck Scrolling
DRYH
Planestride
Digital Decay
Bass Line
Titanstuck
Deadmind
Game of Damnation
Super[HUMAN]
Mark of God
Chronicles of Rust
Hell On Earth
Soul Eater: The RP
Class 12
As Above
/error
Among Us
Gemstuck
Siliqua

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Keywords
Latest topics
» The Survivors & Politics (Races and Factions)
Pharoh Match 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 11:46 am by Corbael

» A Guide to Dead Gods (Pantheon)
Pharoh Match 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 12:35 pm by Corbael

» Escape: The Magpie
Pharoh Match 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 12:50 am by Void

» Cecil Ardell From the Poison Apple
Pharoh Match 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 12:03 am by Void

» ID CARD APPLICATION SHEET
Pharoh Match 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 11:20 pm by Corbael

» The Four Qualities of a Gentleman
Pharoh Match 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 11:02 pm by Corbael

» What's on the Radio?
Pharoh Match 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 10:41 pm by Corbael

» For example...
Pharoh Match 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 3:13 am by Void

» The Shot Heard 'Round The World
Pharoh Match 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 11:45 pm by Void

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 31 on Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:10 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics

Pharoh Match 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Void
The Headshot Troll
Void

Pharoh Match 1 Empty
PostSubject: Pharoh Match 1   Pharoh Match 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 6:31 am

As leon stepped into the elevator, he waved halfheartedly at eveyone in the room. as the doors closed, he bit his lip, hard. His body burned like it was on fire. His face ticed with restrained anger that he couln't place...but then, he realised exactly why... These...whoever they were...they had taken him, they had ripped him away from his life, and now they wanted him to fight?

The elevator was very slightly illuminated with purple-red light...he couldn't think where it was coming from...

As the elevator stopped at the top, Leon barely managed to stumble out...there was so much....something....it was boiling right under his skin, itching to get out, to ramapage, to rip apart everything that had done this to him. And yet, he was afraid... His mother and father had always told him....'you cant let your anger get the best of you'

He gulped and tried to push down the burning.

Across the field, a girl with too much lipstick and blond hair stood. She looked a bit unknerved, but not really scared. She seemed to be looking around for her opponent...then she settled on Leon, and let out a bark of laughter. She started to walk towards him. Leon took a step back, finding the wall at his back.

"And to think i was worried." The girl said in a haughty tone. "Come here brat, this will only take a minute, then i can get back to Jay."

Leon didn't know who jay was, and he certainly wasn't keen on finding out. "Look...I...I don't really think that we need to..."

The girl came closer. "Oh shut up." She said, coming to stand over leon.

"Im not going to kill you, so just go to sleep like a good kiddy, hmm?"

Leon glared at her. "Im not three." He said.

"Might as well be." The girl said, picking leon up by the collar, and smashing him against the wall.

"Put me down." Leon said quietly. A red tinge was begining to flow over him. The girl seemed not to notice.

"Seriously? Kid just-"

"I said..." Leon said, his voice seeming to develop a second, deeper octive below the first.

"Put me down...."

------------

As Brandon stepped out into the arena, he would find himself across from a boy with zebra striped hair and a puffy shirt.

The guy paused for a second, then casually stuck his tounge out at Brandon, it was....blue...
Back to top Go down
Corbael
The Headshot Whore
Corbael

Pharoh Match 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharoh Match 1   Pharoh Match 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 6:35 am

Brandon's face twisted into one of suppressed laughter. After about half a second he simply let himself laugh, tossing his head back as he did so. And to think, only moments before he had been nervous about his fight.

He wiped the tears of laughter from his eyes and cleared his throat. "Sorry, I just didn't realize I was fighting a clown." His expression was caught between amusement and pity.
Back to top Go down
https://escaperealityrp.forumotion.com
Void
The Headshot Troll
Void

Pharoh Match 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharoh Match 1   Pharoh Match 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 6:45 am

The girl who was holding Leon wasn't aware that anything waswrong untill he casually squeezed both her wrists, eliciting two cracks. She screeched and dropped him. A whirling storm of purple-red pulsed around Leon. The Irises of his eyes had turned a viscious red-orange. The girl kicked out out him in a panic, and was suddenly in the air. She flew the whole four hundred feet across the arena and smashed into the opposite wall....somehow she survived breathing shallowly as she dripped blood from several areas...and yet, it seemed leon was uninterested. Instead, he casually turned to the wall, and ripped it apart. sirens were suddenly sounding, and leon was gone.

-----------

"It's cool man!" The guy shouted from the other side of the arena. "I don't even have my stilt boot things, shit is cash!"

It was hard to tell whether he was serious.

With this he strode frewards, hands in pockets. "I shall slay the normal guy for the sake of fuck knows what." He chuckled to himself.

What....the fuck was wrong with this guy.
Back to top Go down
Corbael
The Headshot Whore
Corbael

Pharoh Match 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharoh Match 1   Pharoh Match 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 6:50 am

Brandon wasn't sure what to make of this dude. He walked out about halfway, letting the kid approach him. All he could think about was how absolutely stupid this boy looked.

"I think if I were normal, I wouldn't be standing here waiting to fuck you over." He mused.
Back to top Go down
Void
The Headshot Troll
Void

Pharoh Match 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharoh Match 1   Pharoh Match 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 6:54 am

The Boy stopped short, held up his pojnter finger, then nodded with a grin. "you're right, if you were normal you would be calling the cops...but that is not an option!" He said, before resuming his advance. Then, he dashed at brandon, before stopping a good five feet from him. "Now then. Let's go man!" He was sort of hopping from one foot to another. He obviously had no clue in hell how to fight....but, he was oddly confident despite it.
Back to top Go down
Corbael
The Headshot Whore
Corbael

Pharoh Match 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharoh Match 1   Pharoh Match 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 6:56 am

Brandon seemed unfazed as the kid charged him, but his eyes locked onto the boy, watching every movement he made.

"Let's."
Back to top Go down
Void
The Headshot Troll
Void

Pharoh Match 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharoh Match 1   Pharoh Match 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 7:02 am

The boy tilted his head. "Huh...shit...you know man, i have no idea in hell how to start a fight." he stopped bouncing. "I guess.....uh." he experimentaly kicked at one of Brandon's shins....
Back to top Go down
Corbael
The Headshot Whore
Corbael

Pharoh Match 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharoh Match 1   Pharoh Match 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 7:05 am

He figured he'd try some stupid bullshit like this. He didn't bother to take his hands out of his pockets. Brandon hooked his leg around the boy's own outstretched leg, right behind the knee, and pulled. The kid fell flat on his ass and Brandon snorted.

"Come now, you can do better than that." He circled the kid, stopping by his head. "Get up." He kicked the top of the boy's skull harshly.
Back to top Go down
Void
The Headshot Troll
Void

Pharoh Match 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharoh Match 1   Pharoh Match 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 7:08 am

The kid popped up with a grin, the cut from the kick dissapeering without a trace. "Allright, let's try take two!" he said, and promptly attempted to attempt to shoulder check Brandon. "Shit, watch out, got a train comin through mofo!"
Back to top Go down
Corbael
The Headshot Whore
Corbael

Pharoh Match 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharoh Match 1   Pharoh Match 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 7:11 am

The disappearance of the cut disturbed Brandon as much as the boy himself. He determined that inflicting fatal wounds wasn't going to happen. He just had to outlast this guy then.

Brandon cupped both hands around the boy's oncoming shoulder, rocked back with the momentum the boy provided, and redirected him sideways. He sighed impatiently.

"No, that's not how you do that." As the boy was lined up with his own shoulders, Brandon threw his weight against him.
Back to top Go down
Void
The Headshot Troll
Void

Pharoh Match 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharoh Match 1   Pharoh Match 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 7:14 am

The kid took the exact oposite of the reasonable course of action by letting Brandon's shoulder collide with his head, after which he threw his arms directly around Brandon's middle section. "Fuck it, hugs!" The kid said jokingly, before trying to knock Brandon off ballence by pushing off with his legs. If he suceeded, brandon would fall down, if not, it would just look really interesting.
Back to top Go down
Corbael
The Headshot Whore
Corbael

Pharoh Match 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharoh Match 1   Pharoh Match 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 7:16 am

Brandon felt distinctly violated. As he tilted forward, he twisted himself around, letting the kid's body break his fall.

"You sick fuck. I don't roll this way!" He jammed his elbow back into the kid's jaw, hoping to give himself enough time to stand back up.
Back to top Go down
Void
The Headshot Troll
Void

Pharoh Match 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharoh Match 1   Pharoh Match 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 7:18 am

As his elbow connected, the kid let go. His neck hand made a rather unappatising sound, but it snapped right back, and the kid stuck his tounge out again, looking upsidedown at Brandon lying on his back. He started rolling sideways. "I roll however i want." The kid said, demonstrating, before standing up dizzily, and lunging at brandon again, as though to attempt a bodyslam. It was becoming painfully obvious he was not taking this seriusly.
Back to top Go down
Corbael
The Headshot Whore
Corbael

Pharoh Match 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharoh Match 1   Pharoh Match 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 7:22 am

Brandon scrambled to his feet, looking down at the kid with disgust.

"Sure guys! Give me the uninjurable mistake of nature!" He shouted to whoever was running this damn show. He looked back just in time to see the kid lunge at him. He gave an aggravated sigh.

"Oh for pity's sake." He leaped back and let the kid fall on his face, promptly curb-stomping the back of his skill. "Rainbow tool."
Back to top Go down
Void
The Headshot Troll
Void

Pharoh Match 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharoh Match 1   Pharoh Match 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 7:25 am

"Moftwy blapck ang wipfe" The Kid said through a broken jaw that stopped being broken moments later. "Hell, im monochrome as fuck over here....well, not this." He stuck out his tounge again. "But still!"

He got up and wiggled his jaw. "Bit painfull frankly." With this he casually aimed a backanded punch at Brandon's ear. It wasn't exactly skillfull, but it might take him off guard.
Back to top Go down
Corbael
The Headshot Whore
Corbael

Pharoh Match 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharoh Match 1   Pharoh Match 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 7:35 am

Brandon hadn't really expected the sudden backwards flail. He ducked slightly, catching the punch with the side of his head.

"Ow! God dammit!" He seized the boy's arm with both hands, raised it up (there was a sickening pop as it was dislocated), and smashed it down over his knee, snapping it almost clean in half at the elbow. He wasn't really strong enough to have done this, so he stared at the gore for a minute, his mouth in an "o" shape and his eyes wide. He had managed to hit it juuuuuust so as to snap it at the weakest spot possible.

"Ok, that was a lucky hit. Fuck you anyway, but sorry I guess?" With a look of disgust, he reached out and tore the arm the rest of the way off (it was hanging by a ligament), tossing it to the side. "I'm not really sorry. Not really at all."
Back to top Go down
Void
The Headshot Troll
Void

Pharoh Match 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharoh Match 1   Pharoh Match 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 7:38 am

The kid looked somewhat shocked for a minute. "shit man." he said, sounding both impressed and unhappy. "That....is gonna take a while." The wound had already started to heal, but more disturbingly, the beginings of what apeared to be a new hand was drawing forth from the flesh.

The kid gave an exasperated sigh. "See? that's just rude." He shrugged. "I would tap out, but i don't think we can man..." He said, almost appologetically. He drew somewhat closer. "I could fake it i guess?" He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Corbael
The Headshot Whore
Corbael

Pharoh Match 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharoh Match 1   Pharoh Match 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 7:42 am

Brandon nodded in agreement. "I could try to break something else? And you can...I don't know, convulse in mock agony?"

He wondered if he could just sort of reach out and...CRRRRACK. The kid's head was both backwards and slanted up at an incredibly uncomfortable angle. He winced. That looked...painful. Turns out, he could sort of just reach out and.
Back to top Go down
Void
The Headshot Troll
Void

Pharoh Match 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharoh Match 1   Pharoh Match 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 11:22 pm

The kid fell back casually, and made a strangled "OW!" which would have been much more believable if it hadn't been followed by "I am so dying right now!" Seemingly, however, it did the trick. After a few moments of silence, the orb voice echoed across the arena. "Battle concluded."

It appeared that the organisers were just as tired of the coming back to life routine as anyone else. The kid's head cracked back into place, and he grinned at Brandon. "see you round." he murmured, before the floor dropped out beneath him.

Several moments later, the same happened for brandon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pharoh Match 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharoh Match 1   Pharoh Match 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pharoh Match 1
Page 1 of 1