Escaping Reality
Welcome to Quill and Ink's little escape from reality. Log in or sign up to post and make this irritating box go away.

:3
Escaping Reality
Welcome to Quill and Ink's little escape from reality. Log in or sign up to post and make this irritating box go away.

:3
Escaping Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you dream of perfection?Of course you do, you are human after all.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Fuck Scrolling
DRYH
Planestride
Digital Decay
Bass Line
Titanstuck
Deadmind
Game of Damnation
Super[HUMAN]
Mark of God
Chronicles of Rust
Hell On Earth
Soul Eater: The RP
Class 12
As Above
/error
Among Us
Gemstuck
Siliqua

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Keywords
Latest topics
» The Survivors & Politics (Races and Factions)
Melissa Larker of TH:IP1 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 11:46 am by Corbael

» A Guide to Dead Gods (Pantheon)
Melissa Larker of TH:IP1 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 12:35 pm by Corbael

» Escape: The Magpie
Melissa Larker of TH:IP1 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 12:50 am by Void

» Cecil Ardell From the Poison Apple
Melissa Larker of TH:IP1 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 12:03 am by Void

» ID CARD APPLICATION SHEET
Melissa Larker of TH:IP1 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 11:20 pm by Corbael

» The Four Qualities of a Gentleman
Melissa Larker of TH:IP1 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 11:02 pm by Corbael

» What's on the Radio?
Melissa Larker of TH:IP1 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 10:41 pm by Corbael

» For example...
Melissa Larker of TH:IP1 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 3:13 am by Void

» The Shot Heard 'Round The World
Melissa Larker of TH:IP1 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 11:45 pm by Void

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 31 on Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:10 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Melissa Larker of TH:IP1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corbael
The Headshot Whore
Corbael

Melissa Larker of TH:IP1 Empty
PostSubject: Melissa Larker of TH:IP1   Melissa Larker of TH:IP1 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 5:18 am

Name: Melissa "MiMi" Larker
Previous Occupation: N/A
Home Planet: The Hollow

Appearance: Melissa Larker of TH:IP1 Kjsfd10

Personality: Melissa is a very intelligent, very cheerful, and very pleasant person. She was raised a hippie and remains a hippie. Melissa is fond of independance and likes to set herself apart from everyone else. And she succeeds. Melissa is a pacifist and a vegan. Living on a planet where most of your diet is already plants and those plants need only be rinsed, dried, pressed and cooked makes it very easy to be vegan. She has always been great with animals, even the more hostile inhabitants of The Hollow. Melissa has lived right next door to The City of Black Water since she was 9 years old, and because of this she has learned the language of the Dwellers, their customs, their cultural habits, their diet...She's a bit of a Dweller Expert. Most Dweller, even the ones who are generally hostile to humans, accept her. She is either friends, best friends, or simply tolerable to seemingly all Dwellers. This is primarily because she has adopted most of their ways and could be mistaken for a Dweller in human skin unless she's in The Endless. Melissa has a strange fascination with butterflies, which are actually quite common in The Hollow. Of course, the butterflies of The Hollow are muted colors and can camoflauge into any rocky crevice they can find themselves...Not nearly as stunning as the butterflies on Earth, or so she's told.

Strengths: Negotiation, cooking, general Dweller knowledge, bi-lingual.
Weaknesses: Pacifist, has to stick to her vegan diet, not physically strong.

Main Weapons: Melissa refrains from using weaponry for now.
Spoiler:
Main Defenses: Her ability to negotiate is her main defense, but other than that nothing.
Spoiler:

Current City: The Endless, although she's working on moving into The City of Black Water.
Current Occupation: Currently, Melissa attends college in The City of Glow on the weekends and works at the Black Butterfly Tavern in The City of Black Water during the week.

Family: Mother (Lilith Larker) and Father (Michael Larker), older brother (Ryan Larker)
Dweller Connections: Krevin blacksmith, Erae bartender at the Black Butterfly, Queen fellow vegan (a friend and a fellow vegan with whom she often talks and cooks with)

History: Melissa was born in The Hollow and raised to be a creator rather than a destroyer. She had always been interested in the Dweller who lived just outside of her home, which was located at the end of the tunnel connecting the Endless and The City of Black Water. At a very young age she would sit at the end of the tunnel and watch them. Upon meeting a Queen who noticed her and took interest in the "curious child", she learned that the Dwellers were far more interesting than her fellow humans and began to study them. She learned from the Queen how to speak their language, and from observation she learned of their culture, their customs, their monetary systems and their social interactions. When she was 15 years old she ventured into the city and began to mingle a little. Her first interactions were mainly just food shopping, but after a few months the Dwellers all knew her name and enjoyed her presence, so it branched out to helping around the shops and eventually getting a job at the Tavern. Her mother and father never followed her into the city, so she learned to care for herself most of the time. Whenever she was in the city she would speak Dweller tongue, although often they would have to correct her. It seems she has become more Dweller than Human, and oddly enough no one seems to care.
Back to top Go down
https://escaperealityrp.forumotion.com
Void
The Headshot Troll
Void

Melissa Larker of TH:IP1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melissa Larker of TH:IP1   Melissa Larker of TH:IP1 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 5:20 am

approved
Back to top Go down

Melissa Larker of TH:IP1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escaping Reality :: Important Things :: Characters From All Walks Of Life-
Jump to: