Escaping Reality
Welcome to Quill and Ink's little escape from reality. Log in or sign up to post and make this irritating box go away.

:3
Escaping Reality
Welcome to Quill and Ink's little escape from reality. Log in or sign up to post and make this irritating box go away.

:3
Escaping Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you dream of perfection?Of course you do, you are human after all.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Fuck Scrolling
DRYH
Planestride
Digital Decay
Bass Line
Titanstuck
Deadmind
Game of Damnation
Super[HUMAN]
Mark of God
Chronicles of Rust
Hell On Earth
Soul Eater: The RP
Class 12
As Above
/error
Among Us
Gemstuck
Siliqua

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Keywords
Latest topics
» The Survivors & Politics (Races and Factions)
Lena Ainsley from Improbable Island I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 11:46 am by Corbael

» A Guide to Dead Gods (Pantheon)
Lena Ainsley from Improbable Island I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 12:35 pm by Corbael

» Escape: The Magpie
Lena Ainsley from Improbable Island I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 12:50 am by Void

» Cecil Ardell From the Poison Apple
Lena Ainsley from Improbable Island I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 12:03 am by Void

» ID CARD APPLICATION SHEET
Lena Ainsley from Improbable Island I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 11:20 pm by Corbael

» The Four Qualities of a Gentleman
Lena Ainsley from Improbable Island I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 11:02 pm by Corbael

» What's on the Radio?
Lena Ainsley from Improbable Island I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 10:41 pm by Corbael

» For example...
Lena Ainsley from Improbable Island I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 3:13 am by Void

» The Shot Heard 'Round The World
Lena Ainsley from Improbable Island I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 11:45 pm by Void

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 31 on Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:10 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Lena Ainsley from Improbable Island

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corbael
The Headshot Whore
Corbael

Lena Ainsley from Improbable Island Empty
PostSubject: Lena Ainsley from Improbable Island   Lena Ainsley from Improbable Island I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 2:41 am

Name: Lena Ainsley
Race: Zombie - Super humanly strong, faster than the average human, improved senses, contagious only if she breaks skin. Is unaffected by disease, sound-based attacks, heat and/or cold (save for actual contact with fire or ice) and pestering.

Lena Ainsley from Improbable Island Lena10

Physical Description: Lena is about 6'1'' and very lithe. She appears to be rather normal at first...A thin young woman with icy gray eyes and a laid-back hippie wardrobe. Even the dark black bandanna around the lower half of her face doesn't change the inviting aura she radiates. But come closer...Her skin is grayed and seems much older than it should be. Peel back the bandanna and you have what you see above: Lena's secret.

Personality: Lena is a very nurturing person. Ever since she was a young girl she dreamed of becoming a mother and having a nice little family. When she was 20 years old she even became a teacher for the younger grades so that she would have experience with kids...Until the accident. Lena doesn't like to talk about the day she died for the first time. to say it was gruesome would be inaccurate. She was shot by a gang member, partially burned in an alleyway and left as a half-burned rotting corpse to be found three days later. She's not bitter...She just doesn't like to talk about it. Lena doesn't seem to hold grudges. If she can find a reason to let it go, she'll let it go. The thing about Lena is that she has an overwhelming need to help people. She will do almost anything to help someone in need, and would risk everything she had to protect a friend. That's what got her reincarnated the first time. Well, that and the fact that she was told by something close to a fallen angel/demon that she was to be a Goddess of the Dead. She was reincarnated as a normal humanoid being with this knowledge in order to prepare her for the next step. When she died the next time (she doesn't like fire anymore. Being burned alive became a frequently repeated trauma.) she wasn't quite ready...And so here she is, a Zombie on the island. Lena is a master at sewing as she often times re-stitches her limbs back on after someone pulls them off unintentionally. She loves children, is amazingly rational and level-headed when it comes to potentially dangerous situations, is loyal till the end and is very patient and forgiving. She doesn't very much like violence, but she's not weak or scared. She'll fight if she needs to...she just prefers not to need to.

Race Power: Infection - Lena's nails and teeth are coated with a highly poisonous substance (which is produced again each time it is removed from the surface of her nails/teeth) and if she breaks somebody's skin they WILL become ill. What kind of ill and how ill they get depends on the situation (will use dice). She can potentially turn somebody into a Zombie like her, but she is very very VERY much against the idea and generally refuses to do so.

Individual Power: Summoner - Lena has already grasped the first bits of her Goddess abilities, although she won't fully unlock them until she dies again. As the Goddess of the Dead she can (currently) summon weak beings from the afterlife to fight alongside her. Everything she summons appears as a ghostly being. She can summon Imps, various big cats and Ghouls as of current.

Main Weapon: Her Infection ability if she really must.
Secondary Weapon: None.
Back to top Go down
https://escaperealityrp.forumotion.com
Void
The Headshot Troll
Void

Lena Ainsley from Improbable Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lena Ainsley from Improbable Island   Lena Ainsley from Improbable Island I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 2:46 am

accepted
Back to top Go down

Lena Ainsley from Improbable Island
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escaping Reality :: Important Things :: Characters From All Walks Of Life-
Jump to: