Escaping Reality
Welcome to Quill and Ink's little escape from reality. Log in or sign up to post and make this irritating box go away.

:3
Escaping Reality
Welcome to Quill and Ink's little escape from reality. Log in or sign up to post and make this irritating box go away.

:3
Escaping Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you dream of perfection?Of course you do, you are human after all.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Fuck Scrolling
DRYH
Planestride
Digital Decay
Bass Line
Titanstuck
Deadmind
Game of Damnation
Super[HUMAN]
Mark of God
Chronicles of Rust
Hell On Earth
Soul Eater: The RP
Class 12
As Above
/error
Among Us
Gemstuck
Siliqua

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Keywords
Latest topics
» The Survivors & Politics (Races and Factions)
Isis from /error I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 11:46 am by Corbael

» A Guide to Dead Gods (Pantheon)
Isis from /error I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 12:35 pm by Corbael

» Escape: The Magpie
Isis from /error I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 12:50 am by Void

» Cecil Ardell From the Poison Apple
Isis from /error I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 12:03 am by Void

» ID CARD APPLICATION SHEET
Isis from /error I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 11:20 pm by Corbael

» The Four Qualities of a Gentleman
Isis from /error I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 11:02 pm by Corbael

» What's on the Radio?
Isis from /error I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 10:41 pm by Corbael

» For example...
Isis from /error I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 3:13 am by Void

» The Shot Heard 'Round The World
Isis from /error I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 11:45 pm by Void

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 31 on Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:10 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics

Isis from /error

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corbael
The Headshot Whore
Corbael

Isis from /error Empty
PostSubject: Isis from /error   Isis from /error I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 1:53 am

Name: Isis "Ragdoll" Balkin

Personality: Isis is generally cheerful, if not a little mousy, but she's a bit of a social recluse. She prefers to be alone with her thoughts and her canvas, tolerating people in short bursts of maybe two hours before she becomes sulky and irritable. She has an overactive imagination and has been known to space out if left out of a conversation for too long. Isis is very softspoken and dislikes repeating herself, so it's easy to miss what she's saying.

Isis fingerpaints. It's really quite amazing what she manages to do, and she's usually covered in paint because of it, but it's the only way she knows how to express her longing for a better tomorrow. She often paints sunny skies and open fields, things that have practically become legends of old in this day and age. The warehouse she lives in is only abandoned on the outside - inside, cities and portraits of all sorts of people adorn the crumbling walls.

Appearance: Standing at only 4'8'' tall, Isis is the least intimidating person in the world. She has a delicate face with child-like features, ivory skin with a spattering of freckles across her nose and cheeks, and perpetually pouty lips. Her eyes are large and the color of damp moss, giving her an almost magical appearance. High fantasy fans might even mistake her for a member of the Fae Courts. This illusion is further enforced by her short, fiery red hair. Which you will never see, because her hood is always up. Isis is notorious for hiding in her absurd oversized sweatshirt. This is mainly to hide her braces - same goes for her sweatpants tucked into the clunky combat boots that are a little too big for her child-sized feet.

Skills: Isis is a skilled freerunner, capable of reaching startling speeds in a straight run on flat ground and nimble when travelling between rooftops. Aside from that she has quite nimble fingers and excels at most things that require one to be quick with their hands.

Modifications: --

Tech: From wrist to elbow, Isis sports modified Kinetic Reflection bracers, hidden beneath oversized sleeves. They are highly illegal, not to mention stolen property, but they are her babies. She also wears similar bracers on her ankles/heels, but prefers to use her arms in combat. That said, she kicks like an explosive horse.
Back to top Go down
https://escaperealityrp.forumotion.com

Isis from /error
Page 1 of 1