Escaping Reality
Welcome to Quill and Ink's little escape from reality. Log in or sign up to post and make this irritating box go away.

:3
Escaping Reality
Welcome to Quill and Ink's little escape from reality. Log in or sign up to post and make this irritating box go away.

:3
Escaping Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you dream of perfection?Of course you do, you are human after all.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Fuck Scrolling
DRYH
Planestride
Digital Decay
Bass Line
Titanstuck
Deadmind
Game of Damnation
Super[HUMAN]
Mark of God
Chronicles of Rust
Hell On Earth
Soul Eater: The RP
Class 12
As Above
/error
Among Us
Gemstuck
Siliqua

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Keywords
Latest topics
» The Survivors & Politics (Races and Factions)
Em Marbleton from Class 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 11:46 am by Corbael

» A Guide to Dead Gods (Pantheon)
Em Marbleton from Class 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 12:35 pm by Corbael

» Escape: The Magpie
Em Marbleton from Class 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 12:50 am by Void

» Cecil Ardell From the Poison Apple
Em Marbleton from Class 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 12:03 am by Void

» ID CARD APPLICATION SHEET
Em Marbleton from Class 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 11:20 pm by Corbael

» The Four Qualities of a Gentleman
Em Marbleton from Class 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 11:02 pm by Corbael

» What's on the Radio?
Em Marbleton from Class 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 10:41 pm by Corbael

» For example...
Em Marbleton from Class 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 3:13 am by Void

» The Shot Heard 'Round The World
Em Marbleton from Class 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 11:45 pm by Void

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 31 on Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:10 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics

Em Marbleton from Class 12

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Void
The Headshot Troll
Void

Em Marbleton from Class 12 Empty
PostSubject: Em Marbleton from Class 12   Em Marbleton from Class 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 11:38 pm

Name: Emmet D. Marbleton
Year: 2

Appearance: Emmet, or Em as he is more often called, is a person who manages to be both very visually distinctive, and easy to gloss over. He seems to really like the look and feel of metal, to the point where he has been teased by multiple people for wearing what amounts to chain-mail to classes. He has long black hair, usually tied back in a ponytail, to keep it out of his way, and tends to wear snug, but comfortable clothes. His most interesting physical feature is his heterochromia. His left eye is blue, his right amber. Despite occasionally clanking, Em seems to sneak up on people very easily.

Personality: Em is a person with both too much, and too little time on his hands. His mind gives him so many different possible courses of action that he could not possibly do them all. Unfortunately his mind deals with this by having the attention span of a particularly flighty goldfish. The exception to this is his metalworking, which he concentrates on with almost uncanny persistence. As a result his space is filled with odd sculptures and intricate jewelry, making a rather good comparison with his moods. He is generally nice, but a but distant. This is unless he feels something is getting in the way of what he needs to do. These things, as a rule, he destroys completely, often with far too much prejudice. Whether that means scrapping a project by melting it down completely, and throwing out the remains, or destroying someone's day for spilling something on him while he's trying to eat.

Zodiac?: Y - Scorpio

Aspect of Pluto: The user calls upon his or her ruling planet to gain their favor. In the case of Pluto, this manifests as a shroud of complete darkness that causes all things, even things that should in no way normally bend that the user 'rejects' to flow around them like water. Unfortunately, utilizing this for a long period of time causes the user temporary deafness and numbness, if used for hours at a time, it causes a complete loss of senses, which runs the risk of the user completely departing from reality, while being unreachable by anyone else.

Attributes:

Shadow of the Helm - Em is able to fade from view, and muffle any sound that he produces. This is exponentially easier the less people are paying attention to him, but with a great deal of effort, he can simply pull a full vanishing act.

Flow - Em, when impacted by something, 'flows' with the impact, diverting nearly all its force or energy off of himself. This allows him to do things in as wide a range as perfectly catching a ball (No impact) to falling a few stories without messing up his clothes. Basically he is newton's first law of motion in overdrive.

Affinities:

Of the Depths - Em does not need to breathe, can survive deep sea pressures and can see in almost complete darkness. Not much else to say about that.

Father of Silence - Em is able to effect the senses of those around him, either heightening them slightly, or causing them to fade. This has the most use as psychological warfare, as making someone completely unable to hear see or feel anything will reduce them to complete terror generally. This tends to make Em feel quite ill if he does it for too long though, so he tends not to.

Guardian:

Court of thorns - Unlike most other guardians, Em summons not a single entity or power, but a swarm of liquid scorpions, which he can turn into a solid or gaseous state. This liquid is extremely toxic if ingested or injected, causing hallucinations and in large enough doses, aneurisms. More commonly, Em uses smaller numbers of his swarm to preform tasks like extra hands, as his guardian, when not summoned en-masse, takes little toll on him. That said, he tries to avoid summoning the full swarm unless he is in grave danger, because, as a whole, he says they whisper to him, and it gives him nightmares.
Back to top Go down
Corbael
The Headshot Whore
Corbael

Em Marbleton from Class 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Em Marbleton from Class 12   Em Marbleton from Class 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 4:07 am

BREAKFAST
1. Study Hall
2. Study Hall
3. Latin
1ST BREAK
4. Study Hall
5. Study Hall
LUNCH
7. Code Breaking
8. Study Hall
Back to top Go down
https://escaperealityrp.forumotion.com