Escaping Reality
Welcome to Quill and Ink's little escape from reality. Log in or sign up to post and make this irritating box go away.

:3
Escaping Reality
Welcome to Quill and Ink's little escape from reality. Log in or sign up to post and make this irritating box go away.

:3
Escaping Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you dream of perfection?Of course you do, you are human after all.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Fuck Scrolling
DRYH
Planestride
Digital Decay
Bass Line
Titanstuck
Deadmind
Game of Damnation
Super[HUMAN]
Mark of God
Chronicles of Rust
Hell On Earth
Soul Eater: The RP
Class 12
As Above
/error
Among Us
Gemstuck
Siliqua

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Keywords
Latest topics
» The Survivors & Politics (Races and Factions)
In the Valley Of the Kings [Pharohs 1] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 11:46 am by Corbael

» A Guide to Dead Gods (Pantheon)
In the Valley Of the Kings [Pharohs 1] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 12:35 pm by Corbael

» Escape: The Magpie
In the Valley Of the Kings [Pharohs 1] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 12:50 am by Void

» Cecil Ardell From the Poison Apple
In the Valley Of the Kings [Pharohs 1] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 12:03 am by Void

» ID CARD APPLICATION SHEET
In the Valley Of the Kings [Pharohs 1] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 11:20 pm by Corbael

» The Four Qualities of a Gentleman
In the Valley Of the Kings [Pharohs 1] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 11:02 pm by Corbael

» What's on the Radio?
In the Valley Of the Kings [Pharohs 1] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 10:41 pm by Corbael

» For example...
In the Valley Of the Kings [Pharohs 1] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 3:13 am by Void

» The Shot Heard 'Round The World
In the Valley Of the Kings [Pharohs 1] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 11:45 pm by Void

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 31 on Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:10 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

In the Valley Of the Kings [Pharohs 1]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Void
The Headshot Troll
Void

In the Valley Of the Kings [Pharohs 1] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Valley Of the Kings [Pharohs 1]   In the Valley Of the Kings [Pharohs 1] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 7:04 pm

"He was kind of funny." Leon muttered, obviously still a bit foggy.

----------------

Jazz chuckled halfheartedly as he saw Ryan counter his opponent's punch. "You show the motherf- oh, that's not great." He said, wincing at the body slam.

-----------------

Calvin noticed Brandon noticing him, and shifted uncomfortably. He wasn't big on being on people's radar, but it was beginning to occur to him that as one out of six, and next in the arena, that was probably not going to be avoidable.
Back to top Go down
Corbael
The Headshot Whore
Corbael

PostSubject: Re: In the Valley Of the Kings [Pharohs 1]   In the Valley Of the Kings [Pharohs 1] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 7:08 pm

Candice's smile faltered as Ryan fell. She still had faith that he'd recover. Something in her gut told her that he knew more about this sort of thing than his opponent did.

----------------

Brandon looked away from Calvin quickly. He didn't want to know what he was thinking. Probably trying to determine how to break his limbs with the least amount of effort. Instead he looked up at the screen.

"Don't worry. He's smaller and faster than the other guy. He can get out of the situation if he needs or wants to." Brandon said, sounding slightly bored. He had already determined that this would either come to a stalemate or Ryan would surprise him and win.
Back to top Go down
https://escaperealityrp.forumotion.com
Void
The Headshot Troll
Void

PostSubject: Re: In the Valley Of the Kings [Pharohs 1]   In the Valley Of the Kings [Pharohs 1] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 8:30 pm

Leon let out a long "Oooooooh...." as the nut-shot connected.

-------------------

Calvin winced as he looked up at the screen. That was expected, but still looked extremely uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Corbael
The Headshot Whore
Corbael

PostSubject: Re: In the Valley Of the Kings [Pharohs 1]   In the Valley Of the Kings [Pharohs 1] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 8:46 pm

Ryan stumbled slightly as he made his way back to his chair. His hands were shaking and he felt sort of sick. Yeah, he had won. Yeah, he had done some cool shit...But what had he done to that guy? The way he had fallen over like that and just...He shivered and looked around.

"That's right, I'm a fuckin' badass."

----------------

"Uh-huh." Brandon nodded, tongue pressed firmly in his cheek. "You seem a bit shaken up there, buddy."
"Well, I mean, adrenaline rush...hasn't quite worn off yet, you know?" Ryan laughed nervously.
Back to top Go down
https://escaperealityrp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Valley Of the Kings [Pharohs 1]   In the Valley Of the Kings [Pharohs 1] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Valley Of the Kings [Pharohs 1]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escaping Reality :: Titanstuck :: The Barracks-
Jump to: