Escaping Reality
Welcome to Quill and Ink's little escape from reality. Log in or sign up to post and make this irritating box go away.

:3
Escaping Reality
Welcome to Quill and Ink's little escape from reality. Log in or sign up to post and make this irritating box go away.

:3
Escaping Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you dream of perfection?Of course you do, you are human after all.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Fuck Scrolling
DRYH
Planestride
Digital Decay
Bass Line
Titanstuck
Deadmind
Game of Damnation
Super[HUMAN]
Mark of God
Chronicles of Rust
Hell On Earth
Soul Eater: The RP
Class 12
As Above
/error
Among Us
Gemstuck
Siliqua

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Keywords
Latest topics
» The Survivors & Politics (Races and Factions)
Candice Losselin from Titanstuck I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 11:46 am by Corbael

» A Guide to Dead Gods (Pantheon)
Candice Losselin from Titanstuck I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 12:35 pm by Corbael

» Escape: The Magpie
Candice Losselin from Titanstuck I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 12:50 am by Void

» Cecil Ardell From the Poison Apple
Candice Losselin from Titanstuck I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 12:03 am by Void

» ID CARD APPLICATION SHEET
Candice Losselin from Titanstuck I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 11:20 pm by Corbael

» The Four Qualities of a Gentleman
Candice Losselin from Titanstuck I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 11:02 pm by Corbael

» What's on the Radio?
Candice Losselin from Titanstuck I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 10:41 pm by Corbael

» For example...
Candice Losselin from Titanstuck I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 3:13 am by Void

» The Shot Heard 'Round The World
Candice Losselin from Titanstuck I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 11:45 pm by Void

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 31 on Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:10 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics

Candice Losselin from Titanstuck

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corbael
The Headshot Whore
Corbael

Candice Losselin from Titanstuck Empty
PostSubject: Candice Losselin from Titanstuck   Candice Losselin from Titanstuck I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 6:52 pm

PROFILE BEGINS HERE
----------------------------

Full Name: Candice Marie Losselin

Designation: Isis

Title: Witch of Breath

Known Abilaties: Little has been actively witnessed from Isis, It is hypothosised that her presence allows her pod members to have greater cardiovascular endurance, and she also seems to constantly have enough air to talk.

Personality Profile: Hm. I hate when people ask me to describe myself. I'm always like 'oh god who AM I?' you know? I'm friendly, outgoing, protective of my friends, loyal...creative, artistic...um...happy. I'm generally happy. I always try to see the positives ina situation. I like to think I'm confident, and for the most part I am. But seriously, who isn't a little nervous when they go to the mall or wherever? What else...Oh! I'm a musician. I play guitar and I sing sometimes. I like to be different. And I think I am. I like tea better than coffee, dogs better than cats, books better than TV, and pepsi better than coke. Also I'm a Leo and my favorite color is purple. Anything else?

Apearence: 6'0'' with light brown hair and matching eyes. I like airy, artsy looking clothes and I like hats. I'm probably a little too thin, but it's not like I'm starving myself or anything. High metabolism I guess. Soft features, ivory skin, fluid build...Always smiling.
Spoiler:

Pre-Titan Occupation: College Student, going for Culinary and Art (graduated early)

Skills: Able to calm others down quickly, good leadership skills, very fast and can think on her feet, highly intelligent for her age.

-----------------------------

Notes: I am unsure what to make of this subject. She is cheery and helpfull to those around her, but enigmaticaly difficult to predict. with her aspect being what it is, we are unsure what to expect from her. As long as it doesn't turn into another Ma'at incident, i won't care.
Back to top Go down
https://escaperealityrp.forumotion.com
Void
The Headshot Troll
Void

Candice Losselin from Titanstuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candice Losselin from Titanstuck   Candice Losselin from Titanstuck I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 6:59 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down

Candice Losselin from Titanstuck
Page 1 of 1