Escaping Reality
Welcome to Quill and Ink's little escape from reality. Log in or sign up to post and make this irritating box go away.

:3
Escaping Reality
Welcome to Quill and Ink's little escape from reality. Log in or sign up to post and make this irritating box go away.

:3
Escaping Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you dream of perfection?Of course you do, you are human after all.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Fuck Scrolling
DRYH
Planestride
Digital Decay
Bass Line
Titanstuck
Deadmind
Game of Damnation
Super[HUMAN]
Mark of God
Chronicles of Rust
Hell On Earth
Soul Eater: The RP
Class 12
As Above
/error
Among Us
Gemstuck
Siliqua

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Keywords
Latest topics
» The Survivors & Politics (Races and Factions)
antonio - Antonio from Bass Line I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 11:46 am by Corbael

» A Guide to Dead Gods (Pantheon)
antonio - Antonio from Bass Line I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 12:35 pm by Corbael

» Escape: The Magpie
antonio - Antonio from Bass Line I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 12:50 am by Void

» Cecil Ardell From the Poison Apple
antonio - Antonio from Bass Line I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 12:03 am by Void

» ID CARD APPLICATION SHEET
antonio - Antonio from Bass Line I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 11:20 pm by Corbael

» The Four Qualities of a Gentleman
antonio - Antonio from Bass Line I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 11:02 pm by Corbael

» What's on the Radio?
antonio - Antonio from Bass Line I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 10:41 pm by Corbael

» For example...
antonio - Antonio from Bass Line I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 3:13 am by Void

» The Shot Heard 'Round The World
antonio - Antonio from Bass Line I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 11:45 pm by Void

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 31 on Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:10 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics

Antonio from Bass Line

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corbael
The Headshot Whore
Corbael

antonio - Antonio from Bass Line Empty
PostSubject: Antonio from Bass Line   antonio - Antonio from Bass Line I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:21 am

Name: Antonio Michael Payton (His stage name was Amp)

Base Type: Psychoative

Natural Abilities: EXTREMELY talented with a guitar, has always been good with rifles and pistols, redneck repair/building skills, good at negotiating and bargaining.
Maestro Abilities:
Weak - Can alter other people's emotions, can show a single enemy several mirror reflections of themselves, can boost an enemy's stamina with a sudden adrenaline rush, can (and loves) to fuck with people's depth perception.
Medium - Can super amplify the pain nerves in somebody's body, can cause people to specifically target each other (great for large groups of enemies).
End All - Antonio overloads his opponent's senses causing them to go into a shock and fall unconcious or be stunned for some period of time. The more people he has to effect, the weaker the effect becomes. At the weakest, a large (like, army sized) group of enemies will be momentarily stunned and then hazily recover for the next 10-15 minutes. At it's strongest (directed at one person only), the opponent immediately passes out and comes to later.

Powers

Base: Antonio can alter and overload peoples' emotions, cause illusions of moderate severity and can super boost and enemy or ally. His strategy is basically to temper the fight in his favor, not necissarily use his abilities to cause damage.

Blaast: Antonia's brain starts working overdrive, full capacity. He now knows the area inside out, where you are, what you're doing, can see you (hiding behind boxes? not anymore!), can hear you, and as long as his gun can reach you he'll sniper your shit like a motherfucker. You can't hide, you can't run forever, and he is now the apex predator.

History: Antonio grew up in a redneck family with his father, his uncle and his father's best friend's family. He lived in a small village up until he was 15 and the first strike happened. Phoenicia, New York was a hunting/fishing everybody knows everybody kind of town, and when everything went to hell there was a surplus of guns and safety in numbers for the most part. But that was when Antonio became...different, so let's get back to his roots.
Antonio, before all of this, was a rowdy kid. A teenage boy in a redneck family, fan of NASCAR and drinking beer because that's just what you did. From a very young age he learned how to shoot a gun, and he was damn good at it. His uncle, Ronnie, had a rock band and Antonio played the part of guitarist from age 14 to age 15, although he had been practicing far beforehand. He was always energetic, always happy, always ready to go. He never went to school, so he spent most of his time getting into trouble and learning how to hunt, fish, shoot and build stuff. When the first strike happened, he sobered up pretty fast and toned down. Antonio became a more serious man, a fighter who didn't flee until he had no other choice. He had great determination and was not about to let "some deformed werid-ass angel creeps" take over HIS territory. He survived and fought as best he could, and look where it got him: In the Sprawl and living a happy redneck life. But he's bored. Really bored.

Extra: Antonio carries a .9mm, a Remington 700 with a scope, and a 12 guage with him. Remington strapped to his back and .9mm on his belt at all times. The 12 guage is when he knows he needs it and is about to leave home...He's not fond of it.

Pictures:
antonio - Antonio from Bass Line Images10

Last edited by Corbael on Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://escaperealityrp.forumotion.com
Void
The Headshot Troll
Void

antonio - Antonio from Bass Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antonio from Bass Line   antonio - Antonio from Bass Line I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:27 am

Accepted
Back to top Go down

Antonio from Bass Line
Page 1 of 1