Escaping Reality
Welcome to Quill and Ink's little escape from reality. Log in or sign up to post and make this irritating box go away.

:3
Escaping Reality
Welcome to Quill and Ink's little escape from reality. Log in or sign up to post and make this irritating box go away.

:3
Escaping Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you dream of perfection?Of course you do, you are human after all.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Fuck Scrolling
DRYH
Planestride
Digital Decay
Bass Line
Titanstuck
Deadmind
Game of Damnation
Super[HUMAN]
Mark of God
Chronicles of Rust
Hell On Earth
Soul Eater: The RP
Class 12
As Above
/error
Among Us
Gemstuck
Siliqua

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Keywords
Latest topics
» The Survivors & Politics (Races and Factions)
Onyx Vasaal from Gemstuck I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 11:46 am by Corbael

» A Guide to Dead Gods (Pantheon)
Onyx Vasaal from Gemstuck I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 12:35 pm by Corbael

» Escape: The Magpie
Onyx Vasaal from Gemstuck I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 12:50 am by Void

» Cecil Ardell From the Poison Apple
Onyx Vasaal from Gemstuck I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 12:03 am by Void

» ID CARD APPLICATION SHEET
Onyx Vasaal from Gemstuck I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 11:20 pm by Corbael

» The Four Qualities of a Gentleman
Onyx Vasaal from Gemstuck I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 11:02 pm by Corbael

» What's on the Radio?
Onyx Vasaal from Gemstuck I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 10:41 pm by Corbael

» For example...
Onyx Vasaal from Gemstuck I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 3:13 am by Void

» The Shot Heard 'Round The World
Onyx Vasaal from Gemstuck I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 11:45 pm by Void

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 31 on Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:10 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics

Onyx Vasaal from Gemstuck

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Void
The Headshot Troll
Void

Onyx Vasaal from Gemstuck Empty
PostSubject: Onyx Vasaal from Gemstuck   Onyx Vasaal from Gemstuck I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 3:48 pm

Name: Onyx Vasaal

Blood Color: Violet

Gem Type: Vitreous Onyx

Weapons: Onyx's power comes from her weapon's adaptability. She wields what she affectionately calls "Blocks". More specifically, she is able to produce and manipulate dense black masses of reflective stone. Much to her chagrin, she cannot produce anything with curved surfaces, but seems to be restricted to right right angles. This is not much comfort to her opponents however, who find that going up against someone who is both a shield wall and a living artillery barrage is not much fun. Her main failing is that despite her highly developed defensive capabilities, if an enemy gets through her shield, she has very little recourse.

Known Fusions:
Likely Not For a Long Ass Time:

Appearance: The first thing one is likely to notice about Onyx is that she is large. Even for someone produced from near-royal stock, she is a bit above average, measuring at almost seven feet tall. She is quite happy with that fact, especially since it gives makes her even more imposing than she might otherwise appear. She tends to wear muted colors, and very functional clothes, sharing the trolls ideal that fashion is stupid; but makes an exception where her hair is concerned. She has a lot of hair, nearly six and a half feet of it in fact, keeping her bangs long enough to cover most of the top half of her face. Her horns are large and curved, resembling a gazelle's. They come up from her forehead and add a good two and a half feet to her profile. She would like this more if it didn't make doorways a constant hazard.

Personality: Onyx, on a day to day basis, is ferocious, overbearing, and probably unreasonably aggressive. She is powerful, imposing and produces enough primal fear in most things to make sure they give her a wide berth. She is also cripplingly lonely and depressed; though lately, that has seen some change.

History:
One of the first true second era hybrids, Onyx was one of the test-cases for creating hybrids with near-royal blood. She was ultimately a success in all the ways that the trolls desired, but being essentially little more than a cannon to point at any enemies, she was mostly left to her own devices.

She found out very quickly that few trolls and even fewer gems would dare to even so much as speak to her, unless prompted. This was a triumph for her sovereignty, but left her bitter. More and more, her determination that she was invincible led her to alienation. She trained incessantly, challenging opponents from every background. Each time, she found herself disappointed.

She began to resent her own need for companionship, burying it in fury and battle. Then she was fought to a draw. Her opponent was another hybrid, a relatively average gem and troll alike by all accounts but somehow, he broke through her deference. It was a fluke, an accidental blow to the joint of two blocks, but nonetheless, her opponent broke through and managed to land the first punch that she had ever experienced. At the time, she vowed to crush him into a paste, but come the next day, she forced him to start training instead.

She had decided, fluke or no fluke, she was going to make herself a rival. It took longer than she would have liked, and in their occasional duels, she handily destroyed him on a consistent basis, until one day, in a move that she somewhat surprised herself with, she demanded that he become her personal bodyguard and her friend, which, once he had managed to reform himself, he agreed to.

Onyx is still completely unsure about how she feels about the whole friendship thing, but she feels that it is pretty nice so far.
Back to top Go down

Onyx Vasaal from Gemstuck
Page 1 of 1