Escaping Reality
Welcome to Quill and Ink's little escape from reality. Log in or sign up to post and make this irritating box go away.

:3
Escaping Reality
Welcome to Quill and Ink's little escape from reality. Log in or sign up to post and make this irritating box go away.

:3
Escaping Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you dream of perfection?Of course you do, you are human after all.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Fuck Scrolling
DRYH
Planestride
Digital Decay
Bass Line
Titanstuck
Deadmind
Game of Damnation
Super[HUMAN]
Mark of God
Chronicles of Rust
Hell On Earth
Soul Eater: The RP
Class 12
As Above
/error
Among Us
Gemstuck
Siliqua

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Keywords
Latest topics
» The Survivors & Politics (Races and Factions)
Veela Accorne From Class 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 11:46 am by Corbael

» A Guide to Dead Gods (Pantheon)
Veela Accorne From Class 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 12:35 pm by Corbael

» Escape: The Magpie
Veela Accorne From Class 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 12:50 am by Void

» Cecil Ardell From the Poison Apple
Veela Accorne From Class 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 12:03 am by Void

» ID CARD APPLICATION SHEET
Veela Accorne From Class 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 11:20 pm by Corbael

» The Four Qualities of a Gentleman
Veela Accorne From Class 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 11:02 pm by Corbael

» What's on the Radio?
Veela Accorne From Class 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 10:41 pm by Corbael

» For example...
Veela Accorne From Class 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 3:13 am by Void

» The Shot Heard 'Round The World
Veela Accorne From Class 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 11:45 pm by Void

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 31 on Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:10 pm
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics

Veela Accorne From Class 12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Void
The Headshot Troll
Void

Veela Accorne From Class 12 Empty
PostSubject: Veela Accorne From Class 12   Veela Accorne From Class 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 5:08 am

Name: Veela Accorne
Year: 3

Appearance: Veela is classically beautiful in the style of a Greek statue. She is also about as dangerous as a fully armed Greek platoon if you get in her way. She is tall with an athletic build, raven hair, and bright green eyes. The more distinctive things about her are the tattoos that cover nearly her entire right arm, and what appears to be a lynx that follows her around everywhere.

Personality: Veela has a hard time with most people. They break before her far too easily, both physically and emotionally. As a result, she tends to be rather quiet and non-confrontational when possible. She is extremely ambitious and calculating, but has trouble trying to balance that with things like friendship and 'other people's ideas'. She is often unpredictable, given that her emotional state fluctuates rather rapidly, providing yet another obstacle between her and her desire to enjoy other people's company. The few fast friends she has, she is utterly loyal to, and will come to their defense without so much as questioning it. Unfortunately, given how zealous her defense usually is, that can cause as many problems as it fixes. At her core you could call her a jaded romantic, but don't because she will hit you.

History: No.

Zodiac?: Y

Aspect of Capricorn:

Attributes:

Mountain Runner - Veela does not become tired due to physical activity. She is able to run far faster than most people, and in a pinch, has been able to pull of some truly unlikely gymnastic maneuvers.

Sturdy - Veela does not seem to experience impact the same way most people do. Blunt force tends to act a lot like hitting a large rock, and edged weapons seem to leave only the shallowest wounds. The one time that she had occasion to experience a gunshot, it was a flesh wound, and not a very deep one. simply put, impact seems dampened to an extreme where her body is concerned.

Affinities:

Rapid Assault - Veela is able to speed up her personal time-stream, leaving everyone else both literally and figuratively in the dust, doing this for a long time will cause her massive fatigue. this is worsened by the fact that she is utterly unused to such fatigue.

Guardian:

Veela's eyes become like a goat's, and her skin becomes shiny and reflective, becoming as hard as deep-layer compressed stone. In this form, she seems to use the ground as both a liquid and a solid, diving in and out of it, as well as shaping it to her will. Unfortunately for many, what constitutes ground seems to be literally anything but completely artificial plastics.
Back to top Go down

Veela Accorne From Class 12
Page 1 of 1