Escaping Reality
Welcome to Quill and Ink's little escape from reality. Log in or sign up to post and make this irritating box go away.

:3
Escaping Reality
Welcome to Quill and Ink's little escape from reality. Log in or sign up to post and make this irritating box go away.

:3
Escaping Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you dream of perfection?Of course you do, you are human after all.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Fuck Scrolling
DRYH
Planestride
Digital Decay
Bass Line
Titanstuck
Deadmind
Game of Damnation
Super[HUMAN]
Mark of God
Chronicles of Rust
Hell On Earth
Soul Eater: The RP
Class 12
As Above
/error
Among Us
Gemstuck
Siliqua

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Keywords
Latest topics
» The Survivors & Politics (Races and Factions)
En Garde, Fuckboy! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 11:46 am by Corbael

» A Guide to Dead Gods (Pantheon)
En Garde, Fuckboy! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 12:35 pm by Corbael

» Escape: The Magpie
En Garde, Fuckboy! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 12:50 am by Void

» Cecil Ardell From the Poison Apple
En Garde, Fuckboy! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 12:03 am by Void

» ID CARD APPLICATION SHEET
En Garde, Fuckboy! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 11:20 pm by Corbael

» The Four Qualities of a Gentleman
En Garde, Fuckboy! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 11:02 pm by Corbael

» What's on the Radio?
En Garde, Fuckboy! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 10:41 pm by Corbael

» For example...
En Garde, Fuckboy! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 3:13 am by Void

» The Shot Heard 'Round The World
En Garde, Fuckboy! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 11:45 pm by Void

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 31 on Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:10 pm
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

En Garde, Fuckboy!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corbael
The Headshot Whore
Corbael

En Garde, Fuckboy! Empty
PostSubject: En Garde, Fuckboy!   En Garde, Fuckboy! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 4:22 am

The fencing hall is the only actual building on the sports field, and is fairly small but ornately built. The teacher, a professor by the name of Neil "Dragon" de Florette. All the gear one would need to get started is already in the hall. Students are paired off in groups of 3, two participants and one referee.

"Everyone, gather round, everyone!" A rather short man, thick blond hair drawn back into a ponytail, was gesturing wildly from a low stage at the far end of the hall. "We have a new student, which I'm sure you nosey busy-bodies have already met."

"This is the new Aries. I expect you to welcome him with open arms and sharp swords! Well, maybe not sharp swords. Don't dance around him like he's going to set you aflame, because I can tell by the boy's face right now that he has no such intentions." The man hopped down from the stage and clamped a hand down on Robin's shoulder. "Now then. Volunteers among the Zodiacs to be his partners?"

-----------------------------

Gemma snorted from her perch on the "bleachers". More like a jury stand, if anyone was to be honest about it. That poor new kid was getting put on a pedestal everywhere he went. Probably going to turn into a recluse within the next week. Absently she wondered if it would turn into another Taurus situation.

Technically, fencing was not her class. Fourth period was Sewing for her. She was taking this period to patch the tears in Em's work gloves. That and the suits wanted another Zodiac present, as discreetly as possible, wherever the kid went.

"I swear that boy melts weasels in his forge." She muttered irritably. He would probably show up to this class too.

------------------------------
Back to top Go down
https://escaperealityrp.forumotion.com
Void
The Headshot Troll
Void

En Garde, Fuckboy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: En Garde, Fuckboy!   En Garde, Fuckboy! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 5:16 am

Robin shrunk slightly from the stout boisterous man beside him, vaguely wondering what he had expected signing up for a sport. As he looked at the small crowd of faces before him, Robin waved nervously. The teacher was right though, far from being ready to set anyone on fire, Robin was considering a swift retreat from the area. Still, it seemed a little late for that.

As he looked around, at least six volunteers stepped forwards. After a few moments of intense deliberation, only two remained, as a third slunk back into the crowd muttering about pointy water. This, Robin reflected, did not look like a match up he was going to be fond of. He had done a little fencing back home, and had mostly enjoyed it; however, what he saw in the stance of his first opponent told him that she was probably going to kick his ass. As for the other guy, he was literally wearing intricately carved chain-mail, and had a sword-case... that never meant anything good, under any circumstances, and especially not at a fencing match.

By the time the first bout was beginning, Robin was both considerably nervous, and pretty sure that his opponents were insane. They had first argued about who was going to go first in English, with what Robin recognized as quotes from classic literature, before devolving into what he assumed was cursing at each-other in Italian. Apparently the unreasonably good looking girl with the iron gaze won out by stealthily kicking the guy with the ponytail in the shins and putting on the protective gear as he cursed creatively and someone laughed from the sidelines.

By the time he had gotten into his gear, Robin was pretty sure he was going to have a stroke.
Back to top Go down
Corbael
The Headshot Whore
Corbael

En Garde, Fuckboy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: En Garde, Fuckboy!   En Garde, Fuckboy! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 5:25 am

Gemma smirked, trying to cover her laughter with a hasty cough. It always brought a smile to her face to see Em get knocked down a peg. Especially by someone like Veela. She didn't look up from her sewing as someone settled down beside her.

"Dodging psychology again?"
"The professor's a creep." a girl with long pink hair huffed quietly. She looked like the main character of an anime.
"Then why did you sign up?"
"Because it's an interesting subject."
"What makes you think Dragon won't kick you out?"
"Because if it wasn't 100% illegal, he'd be sleeping with me."
"Fair."
"New meat, eh?"
"He's not 'meat' but yes, he is new." Gemma shot the girl a silencing glare and then jumped as she pricked herself with her sewing needle.
"Wonder if I can have a go at him..."
"Andy!"
"I meant in fencing! Jeesh!"
"You never mean 'in fencing' Andy."
"Hrmph."

---------------------

The professor clapped his hands together and announced rather loudly that class had begun. Groups of three formed all around the hall, each donning their gear and preparing to fight.

"Now, I feel the need to remind you that use of your Zodiac skills is strictly forbidden during class! Alright, Em? Veela?"
Back to top Go down
Void
The Headshot Troll
Void

En Garde, Fuckboy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: En Garde, Fuckboy!   En Garde, Fuckboy! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 5:38 am

Veela rolled her eyes at the warning, but nodded when dragon looked at her sharply. Em grinned and pulled what appeared to be a... Robin blinked. Was that a tiny gong?

"Is that a tiny gong?" Robin asked, slightly flabbergasted.

"This is a tiny gong." Em replied with a note of pride. "But I was late, so i didn't have time to make a tiny mallet."

"Oh..." Robin said.

Em flicked his tiny gong. "Begin!" he shouted a little louder than necessary.

Robin barely managed to get his sword up as Veela engaged. The tip of her sword flew by his head, and then, he was in the zone. He could tell immediately that she was a lot better than him, but that didn't mean he was going to make it easy for her to win. She was extremely aggressive, hardly giving him time to defend, much less counter. Luckily, defending was what he was particularly good at in fencing.

Indeed, most matches were over, and a few people seemed to be watching the two by the time the first point was scored. Robin stumbled backwards, slightly winded despite the protective gear. He hadn't realized that the flexible foil would have so much impact. He supposed that that was down to his opponent's skill.

For her part, Veela seemed to be regarding Robin with a sort of grudging respect. Robin grinned like an idiot for a moment, and then was almost knocked off his feet by Em, as he put an arm around his shoulders enthusiastically. "Damn man, you're really good, I mean, sure you lost, but damn." Robin wasn't sure how to react to that. He also wasn't used to people wearing large amounts of chain-mail leaning on him.

"Dude I can't wait to try you!"
Back to top Go down
Corbael
The Headshot Whore
Corbael

En Garde, Fuckboy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: En Garde, Fuckboy!   En Garde, Fuckboy! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 5:30 pm

Gemma broke off from her scolding Andrea long enough to shout "Em, you go easy on that child or so help me heaven I'll move everything in your workshop three inches to the left!"
"You know that only bothers you, right?"
"Andy."
"I know, I know!" She lowered her voice now, leaning in towards Gemma eagerly. "Do you think he'll remember?"
"Remember what?"
"Well,the incident. I remember how the last Taurus died, you must remember how-"
"I hope he doesn't." She replied sharply.

It was something nobody talked about, the memories. When one Zodiac dies, the power finds a new host and "gifts" them with vivid memories of their predecessor's last breath. Gemma shuddered, her skin prickling where the bullet hole had been. Instinctively, she reached up and brushed her fingers along the spot on her forehead - just to make sure everything was intact.

Andrea, too, seemed unsettled by her own words. She rubbed her wrists anxiously, trying to wipe away the soft hum of energy that lingered there. Hers was a darker secret that, no matter how many times she assured the world governments otherwise, would haunt her living days forever. And her dreams, the awful dreams...

"Has Score met him yet?"
"I don't think so." Gemma mumbled.
"Good."
"Alexander thinks he's being a brat."
"Does he really want Score, a cursed bowman, thinking about the new kid?"
"I think he wants him to honor Devon's memory."
"Yeah, Dev would be pretty ticked I guess."

-------------------------------

"Excellent! Bravo, bra-vo!" Neil clapped his hands enthusiastically. It had been far too long since he'd seen a new student with so much potential. "Now then, since we know very well how Veela and Em perform against each other, we'll skip the 'winner-vs-loser' aspect of our class rules and move right along! Unless you need a moment to catch your breath?" He looked eagerly at Robin as he said this, eyes glittering in a mischievous kind of way.
Back to top Go down
Void
The Headshot Troll
Void

En Garde, Fuckboy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: En Garde, Fuckboy!   En Garde, Fuckboy! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 4:07 pm

Em and Veela glanced at each-other. Em grinned, twirling his foil.

"I'm sure well have a match later, after all we'll ha-"

"Yeah sure I can go on." Robin said, cutting off what he imagined would be a rather extended session of verbal jousting.

In truth he was still a bit apprehensive, given that his first opponent had pretty cleanly beaten him. Still, he figured, this was fencing class, everyone lost at some point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

En Garde, Fuckboy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: En Garde, Fuckboy!   En Garde, Fuckboy! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

En Garde, Fuckboy!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escaping Reality :: Class 12 :: Sports Fields-
Jump to: