Escaping Reality
Welcome to Quill and Ink's little escape from reality. Log in or sign up to post and make this irritating box go away.

:3
Escaping Reality
Welcome to Quill and Ink's little escape from reality. Log in or sign up to post and make this irritating box go away.

:3
Escaping Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you dream of perfection?Of course you do, you are human after all.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Fuck Scrolling
DRYH
Planestride
Digital Decay
Bass Line
Titanstuck
Deadmind
Game of Damnation
Super[HUMAN]
Mark of God
Chronicles of Rust
Hell On Earth
Soul Eater: The RP
Class 12
As Above
/error
Among Us
Gemstuck
Siliqua

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Keywords
Latest topics
» The Survivors & Politics (Races and Factions)
eater - Rex Brandt from Soul Eater: The RP I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 11:46 am by Corbael

» A Guide to Dead Gods (Pantheon)
eater - Rex Brandt from Soul Eater: The RP I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 12:35 pm by Corbael

» Escape: The Magpie
eater - Rex Brandt from Soul Eater: The RP I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 12:50 am by Void

» Cecil Ardell From the Poison Apple
eater - Rex Brandt from Soul Eater: The RP I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 12:03 am by Void

» ID CARD APPLICATION SHEET
eater - Rex Brandt from Soul Eater: The RP I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 11:20 pm by Corbael

» The Four Qualities of a Gentleman
eater - Rex Brandt from Soul Eater: The RP I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 11:02 pm by Corbael

» What's on the Radio?
eater - Rex Brandt from Soul Eater: The RP I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 10:41 pm by Corbael

» For example...
eater - Rex Brandt from Soul Eater: The RP I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 3:13 am by Void

» The Shot Heard 'Round The World
eater - Rex Brandt from Soul Eater: The RP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 11:45 pm by Void

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 31 on Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:10 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Rex Brandt from Soul Eater: The RP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corbael
The Headshot Whore
Corbael

eater - Rex Brandt from Soul Eater: The RP Empty
PostSubject: Rex Brandt from Soul Eater: The RP   eater - Rex Brandt from Soul Eater: The RP I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 10:13 pm

Name: Rex Brandt
Type: Weapon

Appearance:
eater - Rex Brandt from Soul Eater: The RP Tumblr14

Personality: Rex has always been dangerously close to being the stereotypical "loner boy". This isn't because he's the dark, brooding type - he just doesn't have much to say on the matter, regardless of what the matter is. Rex's best friends are his pencil and his sketchbook, though Dallas constantly tells him that everyone would love him if he would just talk to them. Rex agrees wholeheartedly with this sentiment. He just also refuses to do anything about it.

Pretty private. Rex doesn't much care for sharing his life's story - not only is it not very exciting, he doesn't think it's all that important to anybody. It can be difficult to earn his trust, but once you've earned it...well he wishes he could say it's forever, but it's not. Once earned, it's your job not to prove him wrong.

He's rather modest, though he doesn't put himself down unless he truly dislikes what he's done. Which isn't often. He knows there's always room for improvement, but that doesn't stop him from enjoying what he's already accomplished.

His lack of trust in most people and his dislike of sharing information about his life has lead to problems in the past. Mostly because if he's planning on doing something drastic and/or stupid, nobody knows about it until last minute. Or until he's already begun, if Dallas isn't paying attention. It's also lead to his famous "moods". Long periods of time where he'll just be agitated by everything and shut himself away in his room for days at a time (unless he has to go to class - that involves a hood pulled up high and cold silence to everyone). Violence against those who persist in their efforts to interact with him is not uncommon.

These moods never bother Dallas, it seems. In fact, he's the only one to successfully avoid being belted in the gut by Rex during these moods.

Skills: Drawing, listening, good reflexes.
Abilities/Powers:

-------------- If the below fields do not apply, delete everything below the dotted line - -----------------------
Weapon:
Back to top Go down
https://escaperealityrp.forumotion.com

Rex Brandt from Soul Eater: The RP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escaping Reality :: Important Things :: Characters From All Walks Of Life-
Jump to: