Escaping Reality
Welcome to Quill and Ink's little escape from reality. Log in or sign up to post and make this irritating box go away.

:3
Escaping Reality
Welcome to Quill and Ink's little escape from reality. Log in or sign up to post and make this irritating box go away.

:3
Escaping Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you dream of perfection?Of course you do, you are human after all.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Fuck Scrolling
DRYH
Planestride
Digital Decay
Bass Line
Titanstuck
Deadmind
Game of Damnation
Super[HUMAN]
Mark of God
Chronicles of Rust
Hell On Earth
Soul Eater: The RP
Class 12
As Above
/error
Among Us
Gemstuck
Siliqua

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Keywords
Latest topics
» The Survivors & Politics (Races and Factions)
decay - Phoenix Carran from Digital Decay I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 11:46 am by Corbael

» A Guide to Dead Gods (Pantheon)
decay - Phoenix Carran from Digital Decay I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 12:35 pm by Corbael

» Escape: The Magpie
decay - Phoenix Carran from Digital Decay I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 12:50 am by Void

» Cecil Ardell From the Poison Apple
decay - Phoenix Carran from Digital Decay I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 12:03 am by Void

» ID CARD APPLICATION SHEET
decay - Phoenix Carran from Digital Decay I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 11:20 pm by Corbael

» The Four Qualities of a Gentleman
decay - Phoenix Carran from Digital Decay I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 11:02 pm by Corbael

» What's on the Radio?
decay - Phoenix Carran from Digital Decay I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 10:41 pm by Corbael

» For example...
decay - Phoenix Carran from Digital Decay I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 3:13 am by Void

» The Shot Heard 'Round The World
decay - Phoenix Carran from Digital Decay I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 11:45 pm by Void

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 31 on Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:10 pm
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics

Phoenix Carran from Digital Decay

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corbael
The Headshot Whore
Corbael

decay - Phoenix Carran from Digital Decay Empty
PostSubject: Phoenix Carran from Digital Decay   decay - Phoenix Carran from Digital Decay I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 5:23 am

PHOENIX OLIVER CARRAN
decay - Phoenix Carran from Digital Decay Tumblr11

Hang on or be humbled again.

STATS
Strength - 0
Speed - 37
Luck - 80
Perception - 15
Imagination - 100
Determination - 0

HP = 50
Rank = Rookie
Race = Glassborn

ABILITIES

• Road Spikes - The best part about being able to summon blades is that you can sometimes suddenly summon them in a row behind you whilst running down a hallway to deter unwanted individuals from following too closely.
• Every Rose… - Once upon a time, Phoenix had a very unique set of Glassborn blades. Rather than swords, he had a little entourage of throwing knives. Rather than the standard six he had twelve. Although Maxwell confiscated them upon his arrival to Hell, Phoenix is still able to summon his blades to himself. It should be noted that these blades are loyal and cannot be wielded by anyone but him.
• Knife Party - What unusual weather we're having. It's completely unreasonable.

PERKS:

• Telepathy - Having lost his tongue twice (once in life, again in death), he's learned to speak through telepathy instead.
• Flight - When his blades are all present, he can "fly" so to speak.
• Accelerated Healing - With a maxed out imagination stat, he can heal most non-fatal wounds fairly rapidly.

STRENGTHS:

• Willing to listen to reason.
• Excellent at using his terrain to his advantage.

WEAKNESSES:

• Very squishy.
• In terms of raw physical strength, he's a fucking noodle.

ADDICTION(S:(

• Air. Yes, air. Fresh air. Not recycled, dusty, nasty Hell air, but fresh air from the surface. He gets it from Reapers that frequent the surface. If he's really lucky, he can actually get his hands on some Cloud from the Fall.

INVENTORY:

• Well, the thing about a maxed imagination stat is this…
• No.
• The world is your inventory.
• Take a building with you.
• Welcome to Animal Crossing bitch.
• Is that a couch in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?
• Oh god it's a couch.
• Damn.

Personality: He breaks things a lot, and he doesn't really mean to...It just sort of happens. That's under control now, of course, because he doesn't have a tongue any more. He kind of figures he deserves it...He broke the Looking Glass and destroyed an entire city. It rained people for 18 days. But it's not so bad...No, he kind of likes telepathy better any way. Nobody expects him to actually talk or answer them.
Back to top Go down
https://escaperealityrp.forumotion.com

Phoenix Carran from Digital Decay
Page 1 of 1