Escaping Reality
Welcome to Quill and Ink's little escape from reality. Log in or sign up to post and make this irritating box go away.

:3
Escaping Reality
Welcome to Quill and Ink's little escape from reality. Log in or sign up to post and make this irritating box go away.

:3
Escaping Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you dream of perfection?Of course you do, you are human after all.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Fuck Scrolling
DRYH
Planestride
Digital Decay
Bass Line
Titanstuck
Deadmind
Game of Damnation
Super[HUMAN]
Mark of God
Chronicles of Rust
Hell On Earth
Soul Eater: The RP
Class 12
As Above
/error
Among Us
Gemstuck
Siliqua

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Keywords
Latest topics
» The Survivors & Politics (Races and Factions)
The Post Where I will Post When I'm Able To Post I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 11:46 am by Corbael

» A Guide to Dead Gods (Pantheon)
The Post Where I will Post When I'm Able To Post I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 12:35 pm by Corbael

» Escape: The Magpie
The Post Where I will Post When I'm Able To Post I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 12:50 am by Void

» Cecil Ardell From the Poison Apple
The Post Where I will Post When I'm Able To Post I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 12:03 am by Void

» ID CARD APPLICATION SHEET
The Post Where I will Post When I'm Able To Post I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 11:20 pm by Corbael

» The Four Qualities of a Gentleman
The Post Where I will Post When I'm Able To Post I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 11:02 pm by Corbael

» What's on the Radio?
The Post Where I will Post When I'm Able To Post I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 10:41 pm by Corbael

» For example...
The Post Where I will Post When I'm Able To Post I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 3:13 am by Void

» The Shot Heard 'Round The World
The Post Where I will Post When I'm Able To Post I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 11:45 pm by Void

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 31 on Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:10 pm
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

The Post Where I will Post When I'm Able To Post

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corbael
The Headshot Whore
Corbael

The Post Where I will Post When I'm Able To Post Empty
PostSubject: The Post Where I will Post When I'm Able To Post   The Post Where I will Post When I'm Able To Post I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 1:30 pm

Hey there. How's life.

1. I won't be home this weekend because I have been miserable all week and clearly the best way to remedy that is to keep me in the place that makes me miserable.

2. My meds have been straightened out, but literally only because my lawyer called and they panicked.

3. I have a therapist now, but literally only because I had a major crisis and they had to get me an emergancy appointment.

4. Maria is asking me to make a brand new RPG to play. We're already doing Digital Decay AND Don't Rest Your Head. She has given me this much to work with:
* A realm called 'Asylum' which is basically in constant war. There are cities that are basically based off of racial factions (will add list of races she desires shortly).

* She wants it to be a dark psychological horror of the absolute worst, most morbid variety. This is definitely not me passive agressively implying that you're more terrifying than I am and that I could use your assistance in being psycho.

*The race list is as follows:
-Humans (but more as cattle)
-Vampires
-Werewolf
-Demons
-Angels (Now, I told her that no, there will be no angels. Instead we have an egotistical, overly proud race of bird-human mutants that are crazy twisted and call themselves angels)
-Minotaur (Bull-human hybrids, equally as demented as angels, also proud.)

*She wants all the city names in latin, and all the official race names to be latin as well. Now, human doesn't have to literally be the latin word for man, it can be symbolic. You know more latin than I do (people with friends that are smarter than they are problems #1) so I request some assistance in that. Each race would have its own main city. City-states, basically.
Back to top Go down
https://escaperealityrp.forumotion.com
Void
The Headshot Troll
Void

PostSubject: Re: The Post Where I will Post When I'm Able To Post   The Post Where I will Post When I'm Able To Post I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 5:00 pm

1: Well damn.

2: Good? I mean, it is good that meds are straightened out at least.

3: See number 2 >.>...

4: I can do this. But first, nessasary comments. 1. The race list amuses me, just saying. 2. I hope that everyone involved realises what they are asking for when they ask me to be horrific Razz.

------------------------------

Asylum: A plane torn by war that has been going on for as long as anyone can remember, which is a long godamn time considering a number of the inhabitants are imortal.

Asylum is a land of near eternal darkness, not because there is no sun, but because the Cruor legions have purposely done something to the clouds, causing a near constant patern of storms and cloud cover. This darkness and humidity has caused drastic change in the environmental conditions of the entire plane. Near the surface, it is around forty degrees F, or slightly lower at all times. Due to this, outside of Caelum, the surface, while barren, is considered the best place to raise humans. This, however, comes with a grain of salt, for the Torva Sarcina, often known as the howling ones, are always present, the dark forests home to their secretive society. They have little respect for the carefully planned growing cycle of humanity, and even less for the wishes of their Cruor overlords. That and they are quite fond of a nightime snack. Given that there is eternal night, this doesn't provide much restriction.

Somewhat deeper are the Halls of the Cornu, the Horned ones. It is universaly agreed, by all but the Expletus that minotaurs are not to be trifled with in a one on one fight. The Expletus only abstin from this because it would suggest that they are in some way possibly intimidated by something,which is obviously utterly perposterous. The Horned ones however, despite the Expletus grandstanding, are truly not to be underestimated. Unlike the other races, any magical abilaty they posess is small, and often doesn't even fully manifest. That is not really a problem for them, as the horned ones are all but immune to all but demonic magic anyway. This along with each being on average, ten feet tall, doesn't hurt either. So what keeps them in check? Well for that, you have only to look above. Far, far above. Over the dark clouds, in a city woven together by magic and machinery.

This city is Caelum. In this vast structure, the Expletus reside, slowly growing their 'Haven' as the need arises. They, the only ones worthy, by their admission, bathe in the sunlight above the dark clouds. With their magic, and their razor sharp talons, they rip apart any who would tresspass on their one, true paradise. After all, they are angels, the counterpart to the brutal and uncivilised demons. They are legion, they are dominion...or that is what they would like you to believe. Truly, the vainly named Expletus are not divine creatures. The avian race is not, as they would have you believe, the paragonal oposite to demons. In the sunlight, they gather, row by row, an image of perfect dicipline, but the sun cannot hide forever the tainted roots of their supposedly perfect society. The basis of existance in Caelum is belief, and pride. These two together are a dangerous thing. It can only be so long, before the house of cards comes tumbling down, and the true anamalistic nature of these 'angels' is revealed for all... And far below, are just the ones to do it.

Deep in the earth, so far below that the blistering cold changes to blistering heat, live the demons. If any race were truly a force of nature, it would be the Igneus. They are known by many names, and each catagorises a boogyman used to scare the individual races. The burning lords, the Deep Kings, the Hatefull ones. Demons are unlike any other race in Asylum. Are they more powerfull? Quicker than the cruor? Stronger than the Cornu? No, often, they are not, Nor do they need to be. Demons would not be so feared but for a very simple advantage. They can change themselves, and their surroundings. Most, only a little, creating a wall of thorns, or some other trickery to ward off any who don't run from their reputation, but in the case of the true lords, the Igneus Circles, the fear does nothing to truly capture their power.

It is for the good of all that the Igneus are not a faction in the wars, in and of themselves. They are content with their kingdom, as they see the lands above as a fertile crop. The other races, food, or perhaps just entertainment, to be taken when needed, from their oh so secure homes. On the other hand, any brave (Or intensly stupid) Enough to venture into the deeps, to seek the counsil of the circles, may have an incredible, albiet temporary ally in the wars. Just remember, with the Igneus, there is always a price, even if you don't know what it is.

So here is the Plane of asylum, the board is set, the pieces ready, above below, and all about the cold and bitter lands. Let their blood soak the stone and skies, and heres to it all coming crashing down.

-Eilus Vigilo, The third Watcher of the Warring Age.

----------------------

Yes i did just do an author insert. Even if he doesn't do anything, at least I put him there Razz.

Now for the Race Profiles. Look for them in post #2.

Back to top Go down
Corbael
The Headshot Whore
Corbael

PostSubject: Re: The Post Where I will Post When I'm Able To Post   The Post Where I will Post When I'm Able To Post I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 1:08 pm

So I should be home this weekend, but I won't reall be available all that much until Sunday ._.

1. KMFDM is amazing. I knew this before, but it's just now sinking in just how awsome they are.

2. It doesn't get better - unless you're pretty. It doesn't get better - unless you've got money.

3. Love is Like is now one of my all time favorite songs. Just sayin'.

4. I've been sick as a dog the past few days. I'm ignoring it and pretending that I'm ok so that I can come home this weekend. I haven't held anything down save for 4 crackers, 1 orange, and 2 glazed munchkins since Wednesday afternoon.

5. I'm listening to Jango, and Amerika by Rammstein just came on, and I just yelled "America is wunderbar!" while doing a little dance. It's a good thing the teacher is actually a Rammstein fan or I'd be so screwed right now.
Back to top Go down
Void
The Headshot Troll
Void

PostSubject: Re: The Post Where I will Post When I'm Able To Post   The Post Where I will Post When I'm Able To Post I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 2:03 pm

I can dig it. Talk to you sunday Razz.
Back to top Go down
Corbael
The Headshot Whore
Corbael

PostSubject: Re: The Post Where I will Post When I'm Able To Post   The Post Where I will Post When I'm Able To Post I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 9:55 am

So I'll be coming home on Friday around 4:30-5pm. Should I call you as soon as I have access to a phone of some sort? Yes? Sweet, that's what I'll do. You agreed, even before you knew the question.

To catch you up on my life the past week: Horrible, agitating, so-so, then Dan called and I was happy, then it was the weekend and I was stuck at the group home and I was like END ME NOW, boring, boring, boring, monday I ran the mile in gym (I WAS THE ONLY MOTHERFUCKING ONE), tuesday I got free food for doing that, and I've been up since 1:30am! Yay~!
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Void
The Headshot Troll
Void

PostSubject: Re: The Post Where I will Post When I'm Able To Post   The Post Where I will Post When I'm Able To Post I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 3:18 am

Cool, ill talk to you soon Razz. I've been doing well. I think im going to go on a charachter making binge soonj, if not now... I don't have an adequite reason for that, and i probably will have some of them just be like, secondary charachters or something. I just got a shiton of ideas in my head, and they seem pretty cool....so yeah.

Anyway, get sleep, so that you dont tear someone's face off and shove it up their ass. I'll be gone on thursday, but ill be back friday, so we can do things.
Back to top Go down
Corbael
The Headshot Whore
Corbael

PostSubject: Re: The Post Where I will Post When I'm Able To Post   The Post Where I will Post When I'm Able To Post I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 3:02 pm

Reminder: This weekend I will not be home.

However: Next weekend I have a 5-day weekend. And I will be home for all of it. Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday. Yeah.

During this time, we will Homestuck, RP, shoot each other, and possibly watch Supernatural or something like that. We have options.

I will not be available every single day. What you have to understand in this situation is that I share these weekends with my Mom, my friends, Dan, and you. My Mom wants me to spend time with her. My friends want to catch up and/or hang out. Dan wants to talk, and if I get the chance I WILL be going to Poughkeepsie for several hours of leaning on each other and getting yelled at by mall cops. And of course, we have a freaking LIST of stuff that we do. So, you can see where my dillema is. Shared weekends do tend to get in the way of being connected at the headset for 120 hours straight. And don't lie, if I didn't have to share these weekends we would be.

However, I will be around a lot. I'm not going anywhere near Olivia this weekend, so that's an instant increase in time. It's highly unlikely that I'll be able to get down to Poughkeepsie, so there you have that. I will be doing various things with my Mom, so that's going to be your real obstacle there.

Request: Get your sorry self started on Super[HUMAN] or I will throw angry weasels at your face through the computer screen. To increase anger in said weasels I may or may not apply sparkly fedoras and paint their nails odd colors. All computer-warp weasels will be infected with various different diseases. If you decide not to post in Super[HUMAN] by next Friday, please be advised that you should apply anti-weasel screens to your computer. Light leather armor is also recommended for defensive purposes.

By which I mean I'm looking forward to talking to you next weekend, I want to get started on your awsome RPG, and I apologize in advance for possible scattered interruptions.

Razz
Back to top Go down
Void
The Headshot Troll
Void

PostSubject: Re: The Post Where I will Post When I'm Able To Post   The Post Where I will Post When I'm Able To Post I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:12 am

Well to begin with a phrase I already see becoming an inside joke...

Plauge-ridden sparkly digital attack weasels nonwithstanding, I look foreward to our forthcoming interaction.

I will, sometime within the next day or so start up super[HUMAN] To avoid the previously mentioned hazard.

I understand that I am not the only thing that exists in your life, I'm cool with that Razz. (But yes, If uninterupted, i'm not going to pretend we wouldnt do stuff for five freaking days straight.)

In any case, next weekend will be epic, im happy that you seem to be doing allright, and I will try to unfuck my schedual into something workable enough to be online at 2-ish so we can post once i start the rpg.
Back to top Go down
Void
The Headshot Troll
Void

PostSubject: Re: The Post Where I will Post When I'm Able To Post   The Post Where I will Post When I'm Able To Post I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:19 am

Activate double-posting bullshit!

Yeah. well, uh...hello and things. If you scroll down some you are likely to see that there are a bunch of new characters, or maybe not. I don't even know right now. Depression is sort of kicking my ass, so I'm just going to make things until I feel a little better. The characters will probably suck, and I will likely delete them later so I don't overcrowd the rpgs. Even typing that seems self-defeating, but oh well.

Not sure why I'm suddenly depressed, but that is a thing that is happening... Hasn't happened in a while, so i guess it was just a matter of time....bluh. anyway, not here to dump on your possibly good mood, just trying to give some sort of justification for the large pile of stuff that may or may not be about to exist. Also, if you don't think otherwise, having read Jazzy again, i think I'm nuking him from orbit because fuck it. I can possibly make something better to replace him.

...So yeah, enjoy reading the things if I didn't delete the things.

EDIT: Okay, I actually feel slightly better. I made four charachters, which i can delete if you want....yeah, other than that though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Post Where I will Post When I'm Able To Post   The Post Where I will Post When I'm Able To Post I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Post Where I will Post When I'm Able To Post
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escaping Reality :: Important Things :: Everything You Need To Know-
Jump to: