Escaping Reality
Welcome to Quill and Ink's little escape from reality. Log in or sign up to post and make this irritating box go away.

:3
Escaping Reality
Welcome to Quill and Ink's little escape from reality. Log in or sign up to post and make this irritating box go away.

:3
Escaping Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you dream of perfection?Of course you do, you are human after all.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Fuck Scrolling
DRYH
Planestride
Digital Decay
Bass Line
Titanstuck
Deadmind
Game of Damnation
Super[HUMAN]
Mark of God
Chronicles of Rust
Hell On Earth
Soul Eater: The RP
Class 12
As Above
/error
Among Us
Gemstuck
Siliqua

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Keywords
Latest topics
» The Survivors & Politics (Races and Factions)
Feedback from Bassline I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 11:46 am by Corbael

» A Guide to Dead Gods (Pantheon)
Feedback from Bassline I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 12:35 pm by Corbael

» Escape: The Magpie
Feedback from Bassline I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 12:50 am by Void

» Cecil Ardell From the Poison Apple
Feedback from Bassline I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 12:03 am by Void

» ID CARD APPLICATION SHEET
Feedback from Bassline I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 11:20 pm by Corbael

» The Four Qualities of a Gentleman
Feedback from Bassline I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 11:02 pm by Corbael

» What's on the Radio?
Feedback from Bassline I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 10:41 pm by Corbael

» For example...
Feedback from Bassline I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 3:13 am by Void

» The Shot Heard 'Round The World
Feedback from Bassline I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 11:45 pm by Void

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 31 on Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:10 pm
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Feedback from Bassline

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Void
The Headshot Troll
Void

Feedback from Bassline Empty
PostSubject: Feedback from Bassline   Feedback from Bassline I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 1:01 am

Name: Guy De-Sorantos Aka Everyman, Aka Feedback

Base Type: Pure Sound

Natural Abilities: Not really very good at anything in particular. A fairly good runner, bit of a jack of all trades. Extremely good at going unnoticed. Cooks some damn good french toast.

Maestro Abilities:

Passive- Guy is incredibly resilient to pretty much everything that enacts itself upon him. Unfortunately this goes for both beneficial and harmfull things.

Low- If any force or abilaty enacts itself upon guy directly, he is able to give it some amount of "feedback" absorbing and amplifying the power internaly, and releasing it when he feels it is nessasary.

Mid- Those around Guy find it rather hard to stabalise and use their power, as it is naturaly drawn towards guy like a magnet. Anything acting upon guy at this stage is in serious danger, as he is far less easygoing when he is angry.

End All- You shouldn't have pissed off the everyman. Guy absorbs all forces around him like a black hole, and becomes a fine tuned nucleaqr bomb, that can aim. Of course, that's only if his suroundings are highly powered.

Powers
Base: Guy is the definition of a dynamo battery. The more energy around him, the more powerfull he is.
Blaast: Guy doesn't really have a name for his Blaast. It isusualy triggered by him coming into contact with something that would otherwise be fatal. At these points, he generaly just says something laced with explicatives, and utterly destroys absolutely anything that tries to affect him. Given that he is funtioning as a massive amplifier, Guy getting hit by a powerfull attack in this state can very quickly become deadly for the one who attacked in the first place.

History: Guy grew up in a fairly normal family, middle class with few friends. He was a fairly shy kid, and enjoyed few things more than just sitting around, playing some videogames, and chilling. This was cut somewhat short by the arrival of a hostile force on planet earth. Many things have happened to guy since then, very few of them notable. Being simeltaniously one of the most powerfull and the least powerfull things on the planet can tent to make one a bit reluctant to deal with others.
Back to top Go down
Corbael
The Headshot Whore
Corbael

Feedback from Bassline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback from Bassline   Feedback from Bassline I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 1:04 am

Approved and admired.
Back to top Go down
https://escaperealityrp.forumotion.com

Feedback from Bassline
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escaping Reality :: Important Things :: Characters From All Walks Of Life-
Jump to: