Escaping Reality
Welcome to Quill and Ink's little escape from reality. Log in or sign up to post and make this irritating box go away.

:3
Escaping Reality
Welcome to Quill and Ink's little escape from reality. Log in or sign up to post and make this irritating box go away.

:3
Escaping Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you dream of perfection?Of course you do, you are human after all.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Fuck Scrolling
DRYH
Planestride
Digital Decay
Bass Line
Titanstuck
Deadmind
Game of Damnation
Super[HUMAN]
Mark of God
Chronicles of Rust
Hell On Earth
Soul Eater: The RP
Class 12
As Above
/error
Among Us
Gemstuck
Siliqua

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Keywords
Latest topics
» The Survivors & Politics (Races and Factions)
deadmind - Dexter Marks from Deadmind I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 11:46 am by Corbael

» A Guide to Dead Gods (Pantheon)
deadmind - Dexter Marks from Deadmind I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 12:35 pm by Corbael

» Escape: The Magpie
deadmind - Dexter Marks from Deadmind I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 12:50 am by Void

» Cecil Ardell From the Poison Apple
deadmind - Dexter Marks from Deadmind I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 12:03 am by Void

» ID CARD APPLICATION SHEET
deadmind - Dexter Marks from Deadmind I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 11:20 pm by Corbael

» The Four Qualities of a Gentleman
deadmind - Dexter Marks from Deadmind I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 11:02 pm by Corbael

» What's on the Radio?
deadmind - Dexter Marks from Deadmind I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 10:41 pm by Corbael

» For example...
deadmind - Dexter Marks from Deadmind I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 3:13 am by Void

» The Shot Heard 'Round The World
deadmind - Dexter Marks from Deadmind I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 11:45 pm by Void

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 31 on Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:10 pm
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics

Dexter Marks from Deadmind

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corbael
The Headshot Whore
Corbael

deadmind - Dexter Marks from Deadmind Empty
PostSubject: Dexter Marks from Deadmind   deadmind - Dexter Marks from Deadmind I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 5:12 am

We're all okay until the day we're not
The surface shines while the inside rots

Name: Dexter Nathaniel Marks (Otherwise known as "Bud")

Appearance:
deadmind - Dexter Marks from Deadmind Animeg10

Personality: Dexter not only has trouble understanding peoples' emotions, he has trouble caring about their emotions at all. Raised to shrug off emotions and "the little things" (which ranges from gunshots to deadly illness that may or may not be curable), Dexter Marks was raised by the intelligent rednecks of the Catskill Mountains. Having spent all his life in a cabin built by his Dad and brothers, Dexter never really knew the comforts of a suburban home. They lived up in the mountains where you should shoot dinner in your backyard. A side effect of shooting your dinner on a regular basis also happened to be lack of hesitation to shoot most people as well. He never really understood hesitation when shooting a threat or food source. Nor did he understand most peoples' reluctance to stick a knife in an animal and butcher it on the kitchen counter. Taught to fend for himself and survive without heat or electricity, Dexter didn't see too much of a change when the infection took hold of the land. The main difference was that he had to clean his gun more often. Keep in mind, Dexter isn't stupid. He knows how vulnerable he is, oh he of all people knows very well how vulnerable he is. He isn't immune, he narrowly avoided infection roughly 7 or 8 times, his closest friends and family fell to the virus...He isn't cocky, just resigned to whatever happens. He won't go down without a fight, but he's not going to be surprised when he finds himself compromised in the middle of a horde attack. One important thing to understand is this: Family and friends goes above all else. Loyalty is everything to Dexter and if he considers you "his", know that he'll be ready to die before you even know you're in danger.

You better run, better run, faster than my bullet.

Weapons: A willowgreen bow which he made himself, and a hunting knife which he keeps at his belt (a stainless steel ridged blade with a camo handle, roughly 12 inches long from hilt to tip of blade) as well a hunting rifle.

Immune: No

Carrier: No

I know I won't be leaving here with you

History: When his father was infected, Dexter and his two younger brothers set out for the nearest camp: Camp Alpha. Along the way he learned a few very important things. He could die, he probably would die, but he wasn't done being alive so he had to keep walking. He learned very, very quickly how to fashion himself a bow and a set of arrows. He learned to hunt the local game and run from the other local game. He had time to practice survival and he's become somewhat of an expert at it. Dexter also learned another important thing: Sympathy for the fallen is the fastest way to die. His 15 year old brother was bitten halfway to camp. Dexter, feeling responsible for the entire incident, refused to let him go until he was pretty far into the throes of the virus, having simply tracked him through the wastes until he realized it was too late. This nearly cost him his life and his other brother, and he found himself being forced to kill his youngest brother. And it hurt like a bitch, but Dexter swallowed the pain and kept moving. He decided then and there that he would find a way to stop this virus if it killed him. And he promised every one of his friends and family that no one under his watch would ever become a Type D.

The surgeon general says it's hazardous to breathe
I'd have another cigarette but I can't see
Back to top Go down
https://escaperealityrp.forumotion.com

Dexter Marks from Deadmind
Page 1 of 1